thirty six ;; want the same

"mark you?" jeongguk was quite confused on how he will do that cause he doesn't have large canines or fangs like werewolves or vampires.

"that's just a decent way to say leave hickeys on me, asshole." taehyung said pecking the others lips before moving to the middle of the bed.

he held his right hand out in the air for jeongguk to take it and he did, gladly as he crawled in the bed and hovered over his boyfriend's body.

"you sure? what about your dad seeing―" jeongguk was interrupted by the other who sighed, "don't be a killjoy. just do it, coward. just claim me as yours."

taehyung was disappointed when the other got up and moved away. he kinda felt embarrassed too as he was the only one wanting this and jeongguk wasn't.

but little did he know that the sole reason for moving away was pulling those blinds close.

"you scared me. i thought you didn't want the same." taehyung laughed and hugged him the moment jeongguk again got on and hovered over his body.

the human let his whole body fall and smiled when his back collided with the mattress and his head with the soft pillow.

"sorry. i was just― why wouldn't i want the same? i do want this but only if you leave marks on me back." jeongguk apologized pressing his lips on his boyfriend's cheek before trailing down and leaving small butterfly kisses near his jaw.

taehyung couldn't just believe his ears when jeongguk wanted him to leave marks on his too but it was true, quite unexpected but true however jeongguk didn't give him enough to comprehend that when the kisses were pushed against his skin.

the human closed his eyes feeling the creature's lips against his skin. hands reach up to cross his arms around his neck when jeongguk kept on kissing the area.

"mmh." taehyung swore his heart will pop out of his chest if jeongguk keeps on kissing like that― slow and with oh so much care.

jeongguk treated taehyung as if he was made of glass; in simple words, he made taehyung feel like he was fragile and this doesn't leave the chance to warm his heart.

"you're so beautiful, i get lost." jeongguk's lips detached from the other's skin and he lifted his face up, a soft smile adorning his cheeks when they have an eye contact.

taehyung didn't know how much happy he felt seeing jeongguk's eyes shining; not just glowing, they were shining as if they had glitters in there.

just like the shining stars in a brand new galaxy.

these weren't just beautiful eyes, they were the living proof of jeongguk's feelings. how he actually felt when they are being this close.

they show how much he is in love with taehyung.

"tae, thank you." jeongguk whispered, his hot breath hitting the other's lips who whispered back, "for what?"

"for everything."

"just stay quiet and do whatever you were doing." taehyung blushed a little, pulling his head up for a moment to press their lips together.

jeongguk obeyed and unbuttoned the first few button's of taehyung's white shirt exposing fragments of his torso and smiled at him before getting down a little.

he first left sloppy kisses against his collarbones before littering the skin with small love bites here and there.

taehyung squeezed his eyes shut and moaned when jeongguk carved some red marks that would surely turn purple by tomorrow.

that honey kissed tan skin of his was getting painted with dozens of kisses and bites. he knew taehyung was feeling a pain when he did that but also hearing those sinful sounds melting into the air, he knew his boyfriend wanted these.

"am i doing this right, babe?" jeongguk moved close and whispered those words against taehyung's right ear who felt chills running down his spine.

"yes, yes, you are." taehyung breathed out causing a smile appear on his lover's lips.

"i love you." jeongguk whispered again and licked his earlobe in a slow motion which resulted in both their briefs to tighten.

they don't share a word after that, only their eyes speak and jeongguk left as many marks as he could before moving away knowing that he might not be able to stop if he goes even a little more far.

"now, it's my turn." taehyung ignored the arousal in him and sat up. he got on jeongguk's lap, straddling him who bit back a moan when taehyung unknowingly grinded against him.

jeongguk's left palm reached out for the other's exposed chest covered with multiple hickeys here and there.

he wrapped his arms around the other's waist and pulled him close leaving no space in between.

taehyung's breath hitched at the sudden action but anyways smiled and cupped his boyfriend's cheeks before connecting their lips together in a tight kiss.

eyes closed, jeongguk's hold tightened against his waist while taehyung's fingers intertwined with the other's black hair locks, pulling him in reflex when the kiss deepened.

lewd sounds echoed through the room because of that rough, passionate kiss they shared.

taehyung tilting his head to kiss better while jeongguk's hands slipped under that shirt only to caress that smooth skin.

it was as if all the times they had been away from each other, the want, the desperation, all were out of cage today and no one wanted to actually stop.

due to the lack of oxygen and for the sole purpose of regaining breath, they pulled away.

the human slowly pulled the other's hoodie up and in a moment it was on the floor.

he noticed that key in that chain around jeongguk's neck and couldn't but question, "what's this, gguk?"

"will explain later babe." jeongguk impatiently said and once again leaned up for a kiss.

but before he could get that, taehyung covered his lips with his right palm.

jeongguk just stared at him while taehyung slowly drew his bottom lip in and chewed on it, "if we continue, we won't probably stop, so do you wanna do it?"

the creature removed the other's hand from his mouth and held it near only to kiss his fingers, "only if you want the same."

"i do want the same."

-

so guys this book will be completed soon.

yeah :)

and then will focus on risky business so check it out if interested. i already have 8 chaps up !