twenty two ;; last goodbye

"will you be my boyfriend, jeon jeongguk?" taehyung asked, giggling that made the other glance down at his feet before he momentarily looked up at the other and murmured, "yes."

"i will be your boyfriend." jeongguk with the lowest tone possible said and forced a smile again reaching out to cup the other's cheeks.

"thank you." taehyung took a step closer, tracing the other's chest and rubbing his hand over the t-shirt, "i like you very much."

"i probably love you." jeongguk didn't know how he kept all those tears inside but he surely was doing a great job at it.

"jeongguk." taehyung called tightly hugging the creature who didn't waste any time either to hug back.

they stayed like that for some moments, the comforting silence engulfing them both but none of them was complaining.

jeongguk was the one to break it when he started speaking, "can i take you somewhere?"

"where?"

"somewhere i wanted to take you from a long time. i wanted to take my boyfriend there and now that you're my boyfriend―" the creature stopped and pulled away from the hug.

he held his boyfriend's hand and pulled him with him who didn't oppose and let him drag him wherever he wanted to.

they both crawled out of the window and taehyung slowly pulled it close, he was surprised when he felt himself up from the ground which was obviously jeongguk carrying him bridal style.

taehyung shyly smiled and crossed his arms around the other's neck for balance. jeongguk smiled and pressed a peck on his forehead before using his super speed.

taehyung almost screamed when the air hit him with full force and hugged the other even tighter. he really thought he might just crash into something but also knew jeongguk will never let him fall.

never.

it took them more seconds before they reached where jeongguk wanted them to be.

the human realized that it was the beach. the beautiful moon shining up in the sky, radiating it's light on the vast pool of water in front.

"the beach?"

"uh huh. i wanted to bring my boyfriend here and kiss him under the moonlight before we sit by the beach and count the stars." jeongguk said the wish he had since when he was thirteen year old. sometimes he thought it was childish but still at the same time, it seemed like a good plan too.

"so what are you waiting for?" taehyung said when he was on his feet.

a small smile adorned the creature's lips as he took a step closer and caressed his boyfriend's cheek with the back of his palm.

jeongguk held the other's petite waist in his hands and pulled him up before looking at him, the super strength resulting him to do it pretty effortlessly.

taehyung leaned down and pressed their lips together in a kiss. it was a small moment as they both pulled away and rested their foreheads together, "you make me feel so special, jeongguk."

"because you are special." jeongguk whispered.

they slowly walk towards the water, hand in hand. taehyung giggled when he saw his purple flipflops drowning in the sand as they made their way closer to the water.

they didn't exchange many words once they were sat on the side of the beach, with their feet in the water; the pair of purple flipflops and timberlands resting behind them as they stared at the sky, counting the stars.

taehyung let out a chuckle when he lost count and looked over his shoulder at his boyfriend who was actually staring at him instead of the stars.

"you are acting a little different today but i like it." the human ruffled his raven hair locks and smiled softly.

but also felt like jeongguk was hiding something and decided to ask, "are you hiding something from me?"

"no, i am not." jeongguk lied again and taehyung nodded, "you better not."

"hey, let's take you home."

-

taehyung let his flipflops on the side of the room as they are all covered in sand and he needs to clean them before using again unless he wants to fill his room with sand and let his father know that he was at the beach.

"it's already fifteen minutes past twelve baby, don't you have you to get home?" taehyung asked, scooting closer as they were cuddling from the last half hour.

"i don't wanna leave." jeongguk muttered, slowly stroking his fingers through the other's brown hair locks, "i don't wanna leave you."

"then stay." the human sat up and pulled the other to join him and jeongguk did, "but i can't. i have to leave."

"you can stay. we can cuddle and kiss all night." taehyung proposed, smiling widely.

"y'know where will that lead right?" jeongguk reminded while the human got a hint on what the other meant and hit his arm playfully, "yah, i get what you saying."

"but―" taehyung pulled his bottom lip in and chewed on the skin before looking up at the other's glowing purple eyes, "―we will do it someday."

jeongguk didn't know how much faster his heart started beating hearing those words but once he remembered that day ain't coming any time, his heart dropped but that didn't stop him from smiling, he kept that intact on his lips. he realized that he was stronger than he thought.

"can't wait for that day." jeongguk pinched his boyfriend's cheek and smiled.

"i will leave then." jeongguk got off the bed and sprinted to his timberlands.

taehyung followed and once the creature was outside the house, he turned around and held his boyfriend's hands in his and placed soft kisses all over.

"don't miss me much, yeah?" jeongguk asked and the other noticed those purple eyes slowly turning into white.

"you scare me." he briefly replied.

"i will always love you, kim taehyung." jeongguk let those hands go and was about to walk away when he felt a subtle squeeze on his shoulder.

he turned around and saw the other smiling, "see you tomorrow, yeah?"

"uh huh." he nodded, knowing that's probably not possible.

"bye."

-

:)