two ;; eyes don't lie

jeongguk himself was unaware of how he was still allowed to continue a normal life if he was destined to be a threat for the whole world.

maybe there are some reasons on why the one who was there to kill him the moment he was born also was the one who insisted the principal on allowing jeon jeongguk in the school.

but that doesn't mean that the other's accepted him as well. he was titled the 'demon' in the school.

it was his last year of high school.

he was seventeen.

"fuck this shit." the long, curly & black haired male muttered under his breath as he made his way to his locker, several pairs of eyes locked on him.

they were scared of him but again seeing him not attacking like ever, they were always after him.

"so when are they killing you, bro?" someone laughed when he stopped by his locker, to get his notebook.

he stayed quiet, just like his mother taught him too, even though sometimes he got very angry, but his eyes spilled it all.

at this moment, he wasn't angry, he was accustomed to this, he heard these type of things almost everyday and now he doesn't even care.

"just leave me alone, bogum." he said, all tired, undoing the locker combination, harshly pulling out the necessary books.

the other who was standing beside his locker with his back pressed on the metal behind laughed when jeongguk didn't fight back.

"you're a loser you know that right?" bogum patted the creature's shoulder, a stupid smirk on his lips.

bogum was a werewolf. an alpha to be more specific.

jeongguk nodded as he didn't want to get in trouble and bring his death nearer than it already was by attacking him and proving that he is actually dangerous.

yes, he wanted to live, live a normal life like everyone does.

he wanted to make friends too, hangout with them, crack dick jokes, play games, sneak out of the school, bunk classes.

he was that unfortunate.

he wanted date someone as well, go on walks together, make out in the library, buy them things, kiss them in public to show that no one other than him can do that.

he also liked someone. but from afar.

kim taehyung was his name.

one of the prettiest boys in the campus. kim taehyung was a human, he didn't have any powers nor did he have any special charm or ability or mesmerizing scent like other creatures but something about him made jeongguk fall for him, hard.

he was kind and different.

he was the only one who smiled at him last year when they bumped into each other in the library. if it was someone else, bet they would've freaked out or said something harsh.

from that day, jeongguk couldn't stop stealing glances at the boy, couldn't stop going to the park to see the brunet playing with his dog and walking around.

he was a stalker? hell no, he knew he couldn't get the boy even for a day, he knew he wasn't lucky, so he just decided to see him as much as he could before he can't.

he was about to leave for next class when he heard that oh so familiar voice that he adored so much.

he turned around to see taehyung struggling to get his wrist away from bogum's grasp. the werewolves possessed super strength and the alpha knew how to misuse that.

"leave my fucking hand, you cunt." taehyung through gritted teeth tried pulling his hand away continuously but nothing seemed to work.

"babe, just think about me again, we will great together." bogum with a cheeky grin said pulling the pretty boy closer who couldn't get away.

"i swear bogum, leave my hand or else―" the brunet warned, glaring but that didn't earn anything more than a smirk from the other.

"what will you do?" bogum laughed.

jeongguk won't pick a fight― that was the motto of his predestined eighteen year old life but he ain't letting this punk disturb the only one he cares for in the whole campus.

his hands balled up into fists and he took a step closer, he with a very calm tone said, "leave his hand, bogum."

bogum's smiled disappeared seeing the raven head. not because he was about to attack or anything, rather seeing that pair of red eyes staring back at him.

"leave him this instant." he coldly said and bogum did what he was told to, he left taehyung's hand and gulped.

"we will talk later taehyung." no sooner had he finished his sentence, he ran away. weak people calling jeongguk a loser― the fuck was even happening.

only if jeongguk took a stand for himself, the whole school would be at his feet but that wasn't the purpose of him coming to school. so just leave it.

but this whole thing ain't being forgotten so easily, the principal will surely hear it and talk to the ones whose eyes were always on jeongguk.

jeongguk knew it was a mistake but didn't regret it anymore when he locked eyes with the one he adored and to his surprise, taehyung wasn't scared.

he wasn't scared to see that creature's red eyes, cause as soon as those met taehyung's hazel ones, they softened, they were turning back to his black ones.

taehyung never saw something so beautiful, he was awestruck by how amazing that was.

"thanks." he mumbled and jeongguk smiled softly before subtly nodding for a moment and then he walked away cause he wasn't sure how he will react if they stay like this for a second more.

taehyung was jeongguk's dream.

the ones that never come true.

the ones you see at night, the good ones that you never wanna forget.

taehyung was exactly those nocturnal flashes called dreams― unreal, vague, beautiful and too good to be true.

he knew taehyung's gaze was still on him as he was walking forward, but he was scared to turn around cause even if he won't tell anything. his eyes don't lie.

his eyes will tell.

the truth he tries to hide almost every time he passes by.

you can expect daily updates
of sc ! woooooooooo