nineteen ;; blood for blood

"jeongguk, calm down." taehyung tried to hold the creature's hands but he pulled them away, "i can't."

"he fucking dared to touch someone i would die for―" he stopped and looked up at the other's hazel eyes, seeing his own reflection in them.

"shhh." taehyung pulled him in a tight hug, trying to calm him down cause he knew angry jeongguk might just worsen the situation and he surely doesn't want that.

"he is already in the principal's office. he will obviously get suspended." taehyung informed and jeongguk just let out a small chuckle, "is that enough?"

"he made you bleed," the creature inspected that busted lip, "now he bleeds."

"i am done being the quiet one. i couldn't take a stand for me but let me take one for you―" jeongguk said caressing the human's cheek and softly smiled.

"stay here."

jeongguk rubbed their noses together and placed a kiss on his forehead before using his super speed before taehyung could say anything.

he decided he won't care anymore. whatever happens― let it be. he was done with everything.

he was in front of the principal's office. he assumed bogum was inside and decided to wait outside.

it didn't take much time as the young alpha came out and immediately noticed him.

"oh hi loser." bogum laughed.

after hitting someone not as strong as he was― bogum didn't regret at all and that fact actually angered jeongguk even more.

"how dare you hit him?" jeongguk asked taking big steps close, his eyes full on red and bogum might even have noticed how fierce they were.

"oh is he your boyfriend or something? did he send you here or what?" bogum asked rolling his eyes.

"you don't have to know that― just know that you shouldn't have hit him." jeongguk's hands turned into fists as he kept getting closer.

"oh what will you do? huh kill me?" bogum laughed taking this issue very lightly. he already got a suspension for two days and he actually thought that it was all okay now.

"i wish i could but―" jeongguk was cut off when bogum punched him in the guts with all his strength.

jeongguk groaned and he almost lost balance but didn't. he was again standing straight which kind of surprised the other.

any creature hit with this force can't be on their feet after but there jeongguk was.

it is only possible if it was another werewolf but jeongguk was not― well no one knows what he is.

"you fucker!" jeongguk shouted and attacked back and punched him in the stomach with as much force he could manage that somehow managed to throw him against the wall.

"don't you dare touch taehyung ever again. i swear i will kill you." jeongguk shrieked, not having the slightest clue on how his eyes were now glowing red.

bogum swears he never saw something like this before. jeongguk was the quiet boy― but not today.

today he saw the other side of jeongguk and it was not pleasant at all.

jeongguk wasn't still done. he in a blink of an eye was in front of bogum, sitting down with one of his knees bent to match bogum's eye level.

"stay away from people i love. this is the first and last warning." jeongguk said and didn't realize that the principal was now out of his cabin witnessing all of these.

"it won't be just a warning or a punch next time." he threatened and pulled himself to his feet.

he blinked a couple of times before his eyes turned back to his regular black ones and looked over his shoulder at the man who was the principal.

he was terrified at this scene. probably saw his super strength and super speed almost killing one of his students.

he was about to piss his pants the moment they have an eye contact.

jeongguk didn't bother to give an explanation and now that he has already seen this, he wasn't afraid or hesitant to show it again.

he again used his abilities to get back to taehyung who was only on the way of walking out of the medical after waiting for whole five minutes.

"what did you do?" taehyung asked, very scared. his heart was beating so fast that he doubts it's gonna pop out of the ribcage.

"something i shouldn't have." jeongguk giggled brushing his fingers through the other's brown hair locks pushing them behind.

"i told you not to." taehyung sighed, "why don't you listen to me?"

"for the first time ever did something i wanted to without caring about the world. don't make me feel it's a bad decision." jeongguk smiled cupping the other's cheek.

"i might not be able to see you for sometime." jeongguk sensed that this incident will surely reach the government. they will surely try to take him. the question was about when.

"what do you mean?"

"shh―" the creature shushed the other and pecked his lips, "you need to calm down."

"oh wait― bogum probably didn't shed any blood, shit! but he is scared to death though." jeongguk realized and internally berated himself for not doing that.

"see someone come here and saying that the principal is calling me in sometime," jeongguk assumed.

"what did you do, asshole?"

"scared the principal. he saw me and bogum," jeongguk let out a small chuckle, "so might not be around here for much longer but im pretty sure bogum won't bug you anymore."

"but realized one thing. i should actually start taking stands for myself and not let anyone treat me like dirt."

-

double updated uwu