twenty four ;; plan ruined

as planned the jeep was making it's way to the isolated forest where jeongguk was gonna be killed and buried so no soul knows about him and after a while they can declare that he went rogue and they had to kill him.

"he is a just a kid―" one of them mumbled seeing the creature on his right, noticing the dried tear tracts, red puffed face and sighed, "but we have to if we wanna stay alive."

"yeah, now shut the fuck up and get him out." another soldier ordered the moment the vehicle halted. they got jeongguk out of the jeep and threw him on the stack of dried leaves here and there.

the space was already made six feet under the ground. all they had to do is shoot the creature to his death and then bury him.

end of story.

one of the man in black uniform pulled out his gun and pointed out at the creature who slowly tried to open his eyes. if it was someone else, they won't wake up this soon but there jeongguk was regaining consciousness.

but still his limbs were all numb and he realized he can't move them a bit. he couldn't even see those men as his eyelids dropped again, he was absolutely not in a state to even stand up, let alone fight.

"let me― go." he mumbled under his breath, his voice so low that it came out inaudible.

he wanted to live. oh he wanted to attend school, he wanted to go for picnics with family, he wanted to play basketball with his brother, he wanted to go on dates with taehyung, he wanted to kiss him until infinity― but at this point, all his wishes seemed like they will never get fulfilled.

"sir, this is all ready." the two men standing beside the grave they made for jeongguk and the one in charge nodded. now walking towards jeongguk, hand reaching down to get that gun, not like some normal gun. it had poison in it, there's no chance he is surviving after a fraction of that is injected in his body.

"i am so sorry, kid." he muttered, crouching down beside jeongguk whose glowing white eyes were boring into how own.

jeongguk couldn't form any words, all he could do is hum.

as if it was an non verbal way of begging him to let go but the man just looked away, nullifying all the requests jeongguk made.

with trembling hand, he pushed that gun against the creature's neck but before he could shoot, he heard one of his men shout.

he turned around to see that the two men who accompanied him were tied up to the huge tree with thick rope.

he couldn't comprehend what was happening, he saw a figure approaching him with the speed of light and before he could have a clear idea on what's that, he felt a strong punch in his face and that very second, he collapsed on the floor.

"the fuck do you want?" he asked, covering his right cheek where he was punched, blood trickling down from the corner of his lips. he sat up and wiped the blood away and now instead of jeongguk, he pointed that gun at the one who just caused all these mess.

"stay there or else―" he couldn't even finish his sentence as the other snatched that gun in the blink of his eye and at the moment was pointing it back at him.

"what now, motherfucker?" he smirked and got that gun in his pocket before he with the same super speed pulled jeongguk from the ground.

they vanished in front of the men's eyes within a few seconds before they could do something.

jeongguk knew this speed, he himself had that power. he looked up at the man who was carrying him while he ran and realized that it wasn't someone he knew.

so why? what was the reason that he saved him?

whatever it was, jeongguk could feel his eyes again giving up. he tried his best to keep them awake cause he actually didn't know if this man actually wanted to save him or had some other motives.

he can't trust anyone.

like no one actually ever wanted to save him other than his family and taehyung so this might not be something safe either.

jeongguk's subconscious mind just came up with different possibilities before he again passed out.

-

taehyung entered the campus with a smile thinking that he will get to see his boyfriend now and made his way to the other's locker.

he was supposed to be here cause it's time he got here, like everyday so he thought he will be here today as well.

he stayed there for five minutes before pulling out his phone from his jean pocket wanting to call the other to ask but then he remembered that jeongguk was suspended for some days so he smiled to himself before making his way to his own one.

"i already miss you so much." he murmured softly and carried on taking small steps ahead.

"taehyung―" someone called and taehyung turned around to see his best friend running towards him.

"jimin, what happened?" taehyung asked worriedly when he saw how scared jimin looked and sounded.

"did you hear what the whole school is talking about?" he asked, panting.

"what?"

"that they took jeongguk today?"

-