forty five ;; not that easy

"this is not possible," jaewon mumbled, seeing jeongguk's face for a moment before seokjin pushed that mask up.

was he imagining things was the first thought that crossed his mind because this was impossible.

jeon jeongguk was dead.

they were about to get them when jeongguk ran and jumped out of the window finding no other way, seokjin screaming that instant feeling the air rushing up as they ascended.

"fuck!" seokjin screamed at the top of his lungs but jeongguk already had his plans. his wings slowly appeared and from under his t-shirt appeared out letting the fabric move up.

seokjin who already closed his eyes and was waiting for them to hit the ground opened one of his eyes and saw they were flying. he finally saw those gorgeous black wings as jeongguk flew to yoongi waiting for them in the back of the building near the trash.

once they were on the ground, those wings went in the moment jeongguk wanted them to and without wasting any more time, the chosen one again got seokjin in his arms and started running.

like the flash of light.

yoongi following after him.

it took them some minutes to get back to the pack house and once they reached there, almost all the members surrounded them who were like waiting for them to get back.

all of them watched seokjin in jeongguk's arms and stared at him when the raven head put him back on his feet.

"you alright, doctor kim." namjoon asked once seokjin was almost about to lost balance because of the all the things his body had to go through in these past minutes.

"yeah i am all good." seokjin mumbled before taking brief glances at everyone present there.

and he was surprised to see people he actually knew. some of them were his colleagues who were fired from their jobs for unknown reasons and also some of them disappeared suddenly.

all of them were here now.

this wasn't anything less surprising to him than jeongguk being alive.

"won't you ask us how we are?" yoongi shot a glare at namjoon who cocked one of his brows, "you seem perfectly fine."

"literally so ungrateful." yoongi growled walking away from the crowd cause he was just offended by the fact that namjoon didn't even ask how he and jeongguk were after they took this huge risk.

"you alright, jeongguk?" namjoon asked and he nodded.

the creature's eyes wandered around in search of someone he wanted to see right now but he was no where to be seen.

"taehyung is in the room, he didn't leave the room since you guys left." hoseok scooted close and whispered near his ear, "thanks for letting me know."

jeongguk flashed a smile at hoseok before he rushed to the room upstairs. twisting the doorknob and slowly pushing it making that awful creaking sound, he walked in.

taehyung felt the other's presence but still didn't turn around and kept on staring at the bright sky through the window.

the raven head wrapped his arms around the other's waist and placed kiss on his boyfriend's nape, "i wasn't having good feelings about this, gguk. i was so scared."

"hey, i am here now." jeongguk said against the other's skin before again placing another firm peck on the same spot.

taehyung finally turned around to see him and sighed, "you know what jeongguk, i will be restless until all of these is over."

"i can't but worry about you." he mumbled running his palms along jeongguk's arms.

"i know but there's nothing to worry about now. it's just now i will open the day after two days." jeongguk said unknown to the fact that jaewon actually saw his face. it happened so quickly and so much under pressure, he didn't notice that, till now.

"is it actually that easy? it might be not that easy like it seems to be, gguk," taehyung uttered, "and why do you think you got all these powers if it was that easy."

"tae―" jeongguk let out a chuckle and cupped his cheeks, "babe you're overthinking. sometimes things doesn't need to be that complicated."

"i get your point but you need to calm down, maybe there will be hurdles in the path and that's why i have these powers, they might not be there as well because we already had so much to go through," jeongguk smiled, "all we can do is hope that everything goes smooth."

"yeah, hoping that." taehyung said finally smiling a bit before.

that smile of his got wider when the other hugged him tightly, "i love you."

"i love you more." taehyung replied.

"no me," jeongguk said nuzzling against his neck, "you were my dream boy and sometimes it's hard to believe that you're actually with me."

jeongguk pulled away they have an eye contact. his own glowy purple ones were piercing into the other's, "this is actually like a dream."

"will you shut up and stop being cute or you actually want me to kick your balls?" taehyung was flustered and those words came out aggressively as he blushed and looked away, "i sometimes feel like i don't deserve you."

"alright we both deserve each other and this is true." jeongguk spoke and taehyung nodded, "yes."

with that they made out for a couple of minutes before there was a knock on the door.

they pulled away, smiling and watched seokjin slowly walking in.

"doctor kim, you need rest―" jeongguk was interrupted by the other who started speaking now.

"jeongguk, are you sure they didn't see your face?" seokjin had his own doubts and he can't but talk about this to be sure.

"uh doc, you were fast enough, weren't you?" jeongguk gulped, remembering the moment when it all happened, "no, doc. they surely didn't see my face."

"really praying they didn't." seokjin let out a small sigh and began walking to the bed to sit because his body was feeling weak.

"don't worry, they still think i am dead."

-