twenty seven ;; the truth

"yoongi. call me yoongi. i don't like hyung or sir― makes me feel old." the vampire informed and jeongguk laughed as they were walking to lord knows where.

"okay yoongi. so― these people in the government think that humans can y'know overpower them and take over and that's why they kill all the chosen ones?" the younger one asked and the other just hummed before fishing out a key from his pocket and unlocked the door that leads to the back of the pack house which was basically forest.

"some of their ancestors had this thought and they acted upon it. time changed but people still stuck on to that idea which is completely bullshit." the true blood murmured before he with all his strength went to punch jeongguk who acknowledged this and quickly stopped him by pushing him away harshly.

"not bad, chosen one." yoongi laughed ending up on the grass to which the creature knitted his brows, "what were you even trying to do?"

"i was just testing. you need to gain all the powers you possess. these super strength and speed is just a fraction of it, kid. lot of things are yet to discover." yoongi lifted himself up and brushed the dirt off his clothes as he made his way ahead, jeongguk trailing behind.

"we start training from tomorrow. today you take rest."

"can i go see my family?"

"yeah and then what? they find you? you can't let them see you, okay?"

"okay but i can see them right?" he smiled softly and the vampire nodded, "in no way you let anyone see you. come with me, i will get you another hoodie."

-

taehyung was crying with his face buried in the pillow, he couldn't just stop and those small knocks on his door by his father making it even difficult cause he just can't believe he did nothing to save his boyfriend.

now that jeongguk was gone, he can never forgive him.

"just leave, dad. just leave me alone," he shouted, "you must be very happy that he is dead!"

namjoon got the information that jeongguk tried to get away attacking the military with him and for self defense, they had to kill him― which was just a lie to cover how they fucked up.

those men lied to their superiors that they just accomplished the job like they were ordered. why not? they don't want to get killed by saying how they lost him.

"he is fucking dead!" taehyung threw the pillow on the floor and that was followed by another one. he again laid there and hugged himself as he cried out loud.

only if he knew jeongguk was just outside his window staring at his miserable state with teary eyes. only if he focused enough, he could notice that one pair of glowing white eyes those were shining like diamonds in the dark.

jeongguk wanted to get into the house, hug his boyfriend and kiss him until he calmed down.

"i am so sorry." the creature mumbled to himself slowly pressing his palms over the window before he again beheld his boyfriend's crying figure.

"i can't show you me." he muttered under his breath before turning around. he can't see the other in this way anymore.

his family were already all asleep after crying so much. the place where jeongguk was kept was far away from here and the small amount of chemicals still in his body didn't let him use his super speed much so he had to stop in between. it was already dark now.

he can't see the people he loved in this state but he can't even do anything. it's best if he hides for sometime. he still needs to figure all the things fully.

he got it that the prophecy thing was just a myth.

there's nothing like that. he was not dangerous or was not born to kill. he was the chosen one.

he is the bridge between the human world and this world. but the people from ages didn't like humans invading this place and so kept on killing the chosen ones.

to validate this act, they came up with this prophecy idea and people around were told how the chosen ones were the lethal, cursed ones.

those people with that type of mentality still existed and some of them held such big positions in the government that they are able to pull this off still now.

these people are not only killing the chosen ones, they are also trying to eradicate humans from this land. it was impossible in the past with no proper plan or power. but now they were advanced and they got everything they needed to execute this plan and this time they will.

jeongguk didn't know a lot of this but he believes yoongi― yeah he does. not only yoongi but also that man he met. the pain in his eyes when he talked about his daughter, that can't be a lie.

whatever he needed to do for making things right, he will do it and he will do it no matter what.

taking one last glance at taehyung, he started for his new home.

while on the other hand, taehyung pulled himself up, he sat up and harshly wiped his tears. he won't stay quiet after this. he needs an proper answer.

an answer to all these.

"don't worry babe, i got you. i couldn't save you but i promise i will get to the truth." taehyung was determined even though he didn't have the slightest clue on how he was going to do that but he will, he needs to if he wants to calm down.

he can't let his jeongguk's life all to vain. he was nothing but awfully sweet. whatever it takes― doesn't matter how long it takes, he will find out the actual thing. he will get to the root of it.

he will prove that he isn't the dangerous one everyone claims that he is, he isn't how they assumed.

that his jeongguk was actually just a―

sweet creature.

-

wacky chap but will double update to make it up :)

&& do you guys need an explanation chapter where i will explain things? or even you can ask anything here. i will reply !

ask here if you have questions