forty two ;; weird theories

seokjin knew this man sitting in the chair in front very well.

han jae won.

the mastermind of this whole game, the one who was after jeongguk and made this whole plan. the successor of han dynasty who started this prophecy for the first time.

"what do you want from me more? i did my job. you killed that kid." seokjin informed wiping the blood trickling down the corner of his lips as these men standing beside him hit with him with dozens of punches.

"isn't there something you are hiding doctor kim?"

"nothing."

"lies." he screamed grabbing the doctor's collar and pulling him close, "the last call kim namjoon made was to you yesterday afternoon and now he doesn't show up in the event, the timing fits so well, doesn't it?"

"i don't know what you're talking about?" he lied and looked away but jaewon just pulled his chin to face him.

seokjin glared, "the fuck, i said i don't know anything."

"you want to die?" jaewon asked, "please for those pathetic humans, that's not worth it."

"you are the one who's pathetic you fucking pig, you are the one with a fucked up brain. you are the one who should disappear, not those humans." seokjin with gritted teeth said and jaewon just laughed, "so you did help them."

"i don't know where they are."

seokjin was telling the truth because he didn't know where they actually were, he didn't even know about jeongguk being alive. all he knew was namjoon and taehyung were somewhere safer.

"tell me who got the bomb out of the site? it can't be that scientist."

"i. don't. fucking. know." seokjin was chanting the sentence and jaewon knew that he ain't getting anything more from him.

he wasn't of any use now.

so he just grabbed his gun from the bodyguard's hand and shot the doctor.

-

"jungkook, do you know where is the door that you gotta open with this key?" taehyung asked touching the key in that chain hanging down his boyfriend's neck before looking up at him.

"yoongi hyung didn't tell me about it yet. he said he will once it's time." jeongguk smiled looking up at the sky full of stars.

currently they were in the rooftop of the pack house, seeing the stars together, talking about their future plans.

basically some quality time.

"come here," jeongguk called snaking his arms around the other's waist pulling him closer and taehyung willingly did it and rested his head on the creature's shoulder, "will you go on a date in the sky full of stars one day?"

"why not? even though not a big fan of heights but you're gonna be with me so i will be more than okay." taehyung said like the hopeless romantic he was and placed a kiss on his cheek.

"don't worry. you just look at me while we fly around, yeah?" jeongguk suggested to which he nodded, "yeah."

"honestly can stare at your eyes for hours like no joke, how they glow purple― i love them."

"it only happens when i am with you."

"i know that." taehyung smiled.

"you know i miss my parents and also my little bro. i want them to know that i am alright. that i am alive." jeongguk reached out for taehyung's hand and held it tightly before glancing at him.

"they are still thinking i am dead."

"are they back? can you go and meet them now?" taehyung asked, feeling bad for the other.

"maybe they are. i didn't get home after i brought you here. it's not safe to roam around y'know." the chosen one sighed, once again beholding the stars.

"i wish my life wasn't this tough and i was a regular kid with school problems instead of this." jeongguk let out a pained chuckle, "the only reason i am sane at the moment is you."

"you're the light to my dark life, darling and i promise to never let you go until you don't want the same." jeongguk cupped the other's cheek and pressed their mouths together.

it was a short and sweet kiss with taehyung giggling in between, "you're too cute. i might just eat you up."

"eat me papi." taehyung joked, ruffling the other's hair ruining the style which he of course didn't mind.

"the more closer we are getting, the more i am getting nervous. i am all trained for any odds but still― i feel like i am lacking something." jeongguk felt his anxiety and nervousness kicking in and sucked in a sharp breath.

"you will be alright, yeah?"

jeongguk just simply hummed in response and nodded.

they were chillin' up there humming to some songs together before someone started screaming jeongguk's name.

"jeongguk!" they both heard the voice again calling his name and immediately stood up then turned around to see it was hoseok running towards them.

"yoongi, yoongi is calling you. it's urgent." he panted once he reached there and jeongguk nodded.

hoseok couldn't even say anything as jeongguk was already gone leaving both of them there on the rooftop.

"what happened? is everything alright?" taehyung asked the other who was still catching his breath because of all the running episodes.

"yoongi hyung just said the door will open before the time and that we are really close." hoseok said before they both started walking together.

"you know what this whole thing just goes over my head." taehyung said massaging his temples and hoseok nodded, "they didn't tell us the whole stuff so once they do we will probably understand."

"yeah but can you tell me this thing, after it gets opened, jeongguk will be alright, right? he isn't in any danger right. ugh i can't but just overthink." taehyung since he was here was making theories on how this will work and what if jeongguk is affected in any way.

"i can't just get these thoughts, these weird theories off my mind until all of this is over."