nine ;; hugs & comfort

"it turns purple whenever i am with people i like or care about." jeongguk finally said that, he finally grew the balls and said it.

"now the question is, which one works for me. do you like me or do you just care for me as friend?" taehyung with a tease in his voice asked, his hazel eyes narrowing a bit.

"it's the latter." jeongguk lied, again. oh lord- what was happening? jeongguk wasn't someone who lies but he was right there lying, well he has his reasons.

he liked kim taehyung, there was no doubt in that but he didn't have time for these, liking someone, dating them wasn't in his fate.

his fate was predetermined.

once he hit eighteen;; he dies.

so even if taehyung liked him back whose probability was nearly zero; he can't let him know his side. cause in the end, they ain't getting together.

it's futile.

"you're so sweet, jeongguk." taehyung giggled squashing the other's cheeks.

"how are the cookies by the way?" excitement filled taehyung's voice as he asked and his hazel eyes bored into the other's purple ones.

"great." he replied picking another cookie from the plate and ate it to show that he really liked them.

they actually tasted good, other than being a little overbaked, the vanilla flavor was there, they were smooth because of the butter and the sweetness was just okay- not overpowering.

but he loved the most was how much happy taehyung got hearing that they tasted good. this shows how he made them with all dedication and love.

"you know what, i only invited jimin and you to my house. consider yourself lucky mr. jeon." taehyung threw himself on the mattress.

his legs folded up on the bed and jeongguk could see his tan, caramel like skinny legs. all he could manage to do was look away.

"hey." taehyung called and even if the creature didn't want to drool over the boy beside him, he had to spare him a glance.

"hmm."

"i don't understand one thing. why do people call you dangerous when in reality, you're such an adorable being; i seriously think this whole prophecy thing is bullshit."

he sat up, hugged his knees tightly and rested his cheek on the kneecap, facing the other. a small pout on his lips.

"you think so-" jeongguk smiled.

"i know so." taehyung was quick to respond.

"you can't be dangerous. i can't believe it. you are anything but that."

"it feels nice to have someone who thinks like this. thank you." jeongguk thanked with a small smile.

"you have a girlfriend?" jeongguk asked abruptly, trying to change the matter cause as long as he is here, he just wants to talk about taehyung and taehyung, not his hopeless life.

"im into boys, more." taehyung said more like whispered, his eyes lowering as he was shy.

jeongguk smiled, he thought for a moment- if all this prophecy thingy wasn't there, he would have had a chance.

"you have a boyfriend? like never saw you with anyone but who knows." jeongguk let out a chuckle and taehyung shook his head no.

"not yet. im still a single pringle, lol." taehyung used that forbidden word and jeongguk didn't know why he found it really funny.

like it wasn't actually funny but again for him it was. maybe it's just because it's taehyung? yeah maybe.

jeongguk giggled, hard, taehyung followed but at one point, they both went quite. the human looked at the ceiling up and jeongguk focused on his feet on the cold tiles, down.

"what about you? you like someone?" taehyung asked hitting the other's arm playfully, "don't be shy, tell me."

"yeah, i like a boy." jeongguk informed, his eyes shining brighter than the starlight.

"who's that, omg!" taehyung was excited to hear who it was but all his curiosity died hearing the other speak, "it doesn't matter, i will probably never tell him about my feelings."

"why?"

"because im fucking dying." jeongguk gave a thumbs up letting out a humorous chuckle, "so it's better if i keep it a secret."

taehyung stayed quiet, he just stared at jeongguk. he didn't have any words of comfort or any reason to say that it's wrong cause for jeongguk, probably that's the best thing to do.

"don't feel disheartened gguk, everything will be alright, just give it some time."

"it is time which i don't have tae." jeongguk smiled, "hey, um i don't want to talk about this, please."

taehyung nodded even though it was jeongguk who started this boyfriend topic but maybe his every conversation somehow takes a turn and gets to this subject.

how much he tries to get away from this but he can't.

"you're a fighter." taehyung carried his body ahead and pulled the other in a tight hug.

jeongguk was stunned to feel that tight embrace coming from someone who wasn't his mom, his siblings or his dad. he couldn't just believe it.

he smiled to himself and wrapped his arms around the other's waist, hugging him back with the same force, really tight- leaving no space in between.

"hugs make everything better right?" taehyung pulled away wherw poor jeongguk hoped for it to last just a little longer.

"yeah."

"and don't worry, dad will figure out a way! you just wait and watch." taehyung patted the other's shoulder and tried to give him some hope.

but was it a good decision cause he wasn't sure, all he had was a belief that his dad will make everything right or at least try his best.

"but for that you gotta tell me everything you are facing, like all the changes that's going on inside you. yeah you gotta trust me." the human hummed afterwards and the other nodded.

"you gotta trust me, can you?" taehyung asked and jeongguk nodded, "i trust you but i don't think if your dad can help me."

"i mean he is the government and he might not want to help me. everyone wants me dead so he can't fight everybody, right?" the creature realized and gave him a small smile.

"it's okay, taehyung. i have accepted my fate."

-

someone stop me
from spoiling y'all :'))