thiry five ;; mark him

it's been two days since taehyung saw his boyfriend last. he believed deep down that he is absolutely alright but still can't but get worried about him.

school without jeongguk felt incomplete. jimin was there but even he was keeping it low thinking taehyung might need some space at the moment.

jimin was right in his own place but taehyung was getting bored and something scared him whenever he was in school. he felt gutted to his core when he heard people talking behind his back, laughing at the fact that jeongguk is dead and he deserved this.

how much he wanted to just punch them in the face and tell them the truth but couldn't.

he can't ruin it all for showing these punks what his boyfriend really is. time will tell and they will know themselves.

all the classes were over and he was slowly walking out of the campus, making his way back home until he felt someone tap his shoulder.

that caused him to stop and turn around only to frown at the sight of bogum.

"hiya babes." the werewolf laughed and took a step closer, "i know it's hard for you but move on, yeah?"

"don't stick to the past forever. that monster is gone and you should get someone better."

"shut up." taehyung said with a sigh after that kind of angered the other.

he just grabbed the other's wrist and forcibly pulled him, dragging him to the corner of a shop and pinned him on the dirty wall behind.

"what the fuck are you doing?" taehyung tried to break free but couldn't, that strength of an werewolf, the human found himself in his clutches, helpless.

"you're one adamant brat," bogum let out a chuckle and started leaning close.

taehyung tried his best but couldn't help himself when the other male locked their lips for a moment before pulling away.

bogum smiled but taehyung was already in tears, "accept me babe. i will keep you very happy."

"never." taehyung mumbled, his tears streaming down in torrents realising how someone else just kissed him.

someone who isn't jeongguk.

he felt disgusted.

"why? he is gone. he is fucking dead." the werewolf said through gritted teeth and taehyung was on the verge of denying but no, he didn't.

he can't just damage all these for this whore of boy in front.

he just can't. he can't break the promise he made to jeongguk.

"i still love him, bogum and you forcibly kissing me is wrong, it's very wrong and you know it." taehyung sobbed that kind of provoked the conscience in him.

"look i am sorry," bogum apologized, "it was wrong of me but why don't you just understand that i like you, very much. accept me, let me mark you and we can be all happy."

"and why don't you understand that i don't reciprocate the feelings. today you used force to kiss me bogum and now i can't but hate you even more. you scare me." taehyung explained pushing bogum who let his guards off and moved away.

"don't you ever come near me if you don't want to get rusticated." taehyung shouted, wiping the tears before running away.

as soon as he got back to his house, the first thing he did was to run to his bathroom and wash his face, he started rubbing his lips with soap cause he didn't give anyone permission to kiss him other than jeon jeongguk.

and now he but just feel uneasy about this. he wanted the touch to be gone.

taehyung multiple times repeated the process until he was satisfied. well not really cause he was still crying.

crying because he was too angry. angry at that young alpha plus at himself for being so weak, for having no powers.

on the other hand, jeongguk can't wait to show these wings to his boyfriend. oh he just can't and with that curiosity and enthusiasm, he ran faster than ever.

it's been two days since he got these and these days he had been trying different ways to move them and do things with these.

currently they again were inside his skin as he was making his way to his boyfriend's house.

but the sight in front wasn't at all nice. taehyung hugging his knees tightly as he kept on crying.

he knocked on the window immediately that caused taehyung to look up and run to open it.

"jeongguk!" he breathed and jeongguk was quick to get it and hug him tightly, "what happened? why's beautiful crying?"

taehyung smiled a little hearing his favourite voice before his face collided in the crook of jeongguk's neck, "i just want all these to be over."

"same. i can't wait for taking on a date, kiss you in front of everyone and do everything like normal people do." jeongguk smiled tightening his grip on the other's waist who was feeling the other's body warmth.

"you're my home, jeon jeongguk." taehyung kissed the other's nape and pulled away from the hug.

"now tell me what happened?" jeongguk pulled him and made him sit on the edge of the bed while he sat on the floor with their fingers intertwined.

"nothing, just―" taehyung tried to conceal the fact cause he didn't want jeongguk to worry over this when he already got some much in his mind.

"you know i have a power called insight and kid you not, i got pretty good at it." jeongguk closed his eyes and got on his knees only to push their foreheads together.

a flash of bogum pushing his lips against taehyung's appeared and jeongguk immediately opened his eyes not wanting to see more.

he looked at taehyung with his white eyes that were slowly turning to red as he was getting angry, he was furious.

"how dare he!" he shouted that made the human flinch in horror.

"jeongguk, i am so sorry."

"the fuck taehyung? what ar you sorry for? he should be sorry." jeongguk again rushed back to senses and took a long breath to calm himself down.

"tae," he called cupping his cheeks and taehyung hummed boring his hazel ones into jeongguk's now black ones, "i am sorry i couldn't be there. i am sorry i couldn't just smack his head when he was doing that to you, i am sorry for being such a horrible boyfriend."

"horrible? where? you're doing all these for us babe and whatever happened back then, let's forget about it." taehyung suggested and jeongguk nodded even though he wanted to kill that bastard for even attempting that.

he will do something about it but not now. he can't do anything right now.

"jeongguk, i know we aren't werewolves or we don't have anything called mark but, i want you to mark me in your way. would you do that?"

-

might double update again :)