forty seven ;; other side

[ last chapter ♡ ! ]

jaewon faltered his steps when that bullet was pierced his skin near his stomach, he sucked in a sharp breath and glared at the chosen one.

"kill everyone!" he said to his men who nodded but before they could yoongi with his super speed ran to them and quickly snatched all their weapons those were guns and neutralisers.

he then went to the others and distributed those among them. now it was their team to have the arms.

jaewon's men just got scared and except one or two, fled from the scene leaving their lovely boss there to die.

"now what is your plan, huh?" jeongguk asked, looking down at jaewon was now laying on the grass, tears slowly rolling down his sides.

"tae, help me." jeongguk called and his boyfriend nodded running to him with the key the chosen one gave him before he attacked jaewon.

taehyung put the other's arm over his shoulders and they both with slow yet steady steps walked ahead, everyone now again with that same curiousity stared at them.

it was actually happening.

jaewon just stared at them nearing the door and felt like an utter failure at this moment.

eyes went blurry with the moisture the moment jeongguk pushed that that door open using his golden key.

everyone was awestruck by the amount of light coming from the other side. it was as if morning there.

what surprised them was the fact that people were already waiting out there.

both of their eyes glimmered when they saw the people smiling at them.

"finally, this time―" the boy around jeongguk's age or so said and walked in.

but before he could say anything, jeongguk's vision went blurry and he felt his legs wobbling.

in a minute he collapsed.

all he heard before everything went pitch black was taehyung calling out his name.

everyone rushed to the chosen one and yoongi carried him back to the pack house before anyone else could.

too much blood loss might be the reason of his condition cause jaewon was a bad shooter and he missed his heart.

his aim wasn't right and jeongguk got lucky.

"dad, he will be alright, right?" taehyung cried asking his father who nodded, patting his shoulder, "he will be alright."

the people from the human world who were waiting out also joined them and all were praying for jeongguk to wake up soon.

-

jeongguk opened his eyes.

it's been almost nine hours since the bullet was pulled out if his body.

everyone was worried sick about him even though doctor kim assured them that he will be alright. taehyung and jeongguk's parents were in the worst condition.

crying and asking everyone when he will wake up― they won't stop until they see jeongguk conscious with their own eyes.

while yoongi was talking to the people from the other side. the boy jeongguk saw in front was the other chosen one.

from the other side. they both had to open from their own sides and only then the bridge will be established. all these centuries, the door was only opened from one side.