thirty two ;; it's time

the room was all silent except the subtle sounds of breathing coming from the both boys who were kissing each other as if there's no tomorrow.

"mmh." taehyung breathed out, when his boyfriend placed sloppy kisses along his jaw.

both never actually got enough time to be with each other and now that they got some moments, they didn't know how to stop but jeongguk had to leave.

"i gotta go." jeongguk reminded himself along with informing the other who nodded, a small smile adorned his lips, "just stay with me for five more minutes, will you?"

the one on top of taehyung hummed in reply before leaning down again only to rest their foreheads together.

"i love you." the creature muttered under his breath and placed kisses on his boyfriend's both eyelids as he closed them.

"i love you." he repeated, this time pecking the tip of taehyung's nose.

taehyung stayed quiet, just smiling all to himself feeling jeongguk's lips against his skin.

"i love you so much." jeongguk said for the third time and finally pressed their lips together.

taehyung swore, his whole body burnt with that kiss. his palms pressed against the other's chest feeling jeongguk's heartbeat and he knew both their hearts were beating faster than ever.

"i love you too." taehyung reciprocated the feelings once they pulled away.

smiling, they stared at each other's eyes. taehyung's hazel ones were boring just into the glowing purple ones.

the human didn't have to think about anything else.

jeongguk's eyes tell.

everything.

after sharing another short yet heartwarming kiss, jeongguk got off the other while the human sat up, feeling somehow complete.

"you will come to see me soon, right?" taehyung asked hugging his knees tightly with his heart pulling a harsh tug in at the mere thought of jeongguk leaving.

"soon tae, don't worry about me and―" jeongguk ruffled his boyfriend's hair and smiled before getting off the bed, "please be careful."

"i will be careful. you too." taehyung walked to the other who already wore his shoes and was about to crawl out of the window.

jeongguk smiled one last time before getting out of the window.

the human saw his lover's figure disappear in a blink of his eye.

"this is still unbelievable." he murmured softly and then got out of the room. his dad was on the couch watching television.

he kept on that poker face cause no one should know about this, not even his dad and he gotta act, he have to be in the state how he used to.

"you woke up. feeling better?" namjoon asked looking over his shoulder at his son who nodded, "yeah, better."

"i made pizza, want some?" he asked hoping that his son will at least eat something.

"sure. i am hungry." taehyung said walking up to his father who smiled, "yeah sit here, i will bring it for you."

the father son duo ate that homemade pizza and watched a random show together however taehyung didn't talk much making his father worried about how to fix things now.

his son was getting distant from him and he can't just stand this.

"tae―" the man stopped when their doorbell rung.

-

"i feel nice." jeongguk smiled when yoongi asked how does he feel after telling his loved ones that he was still alive.

"didn't tell my parents as they weren't at home. but told my boyfriend." jeongguk felt a weird kind of pride while he called taehyung his boyfriend.

he loved that feeling.

that only he can call him that.

"you like him very much―" yoongi assumed, "your eyes glow when you talk about him."

"what you mean? i love him." jeongguk rolled his eyes cause liking was just an understatement. he loved the other and would do anything for him.

"you don't know how much it hurt to see him crying for me." jeongguk remembered that time and yoongi smiled softly.

"cherish your love, kid. give him everything. tell him everything before you can't anymore." the vampire said, special emphasis on the last two words.

"are you foreshadowing? that i might die?" jeongguk laughed and yoongi sighed, "ain't saying that kid."

"nevermind." he ruffled the chosen one's hair and looked away.

"i will be back."

jeongguk nodded and settled on the chair as he thought that probably he can get some rest while yoongi gets back.

jeongguk smiled to himself for no reason in particular. he felt happy today. finally he did.

he looked around, hummed some music but suddenly started feeling uneasy.

his back was hurting and he ignored it thinking it was because of the practice.

"uh." he started feeling super uneasy in the back area. so he reached his hand there and massaged his vertebral column.

nothing seemed to ease his uneasiness.

he was feeling weird and funny in the bones until the pain kicked in.

"fuck." he groaned when the pain intensified. with every passing moment, he felt it hit more than ever.

he tried to stand up but couldn't when the stinging sensation was there as if something was under his skin, moving.

"yoongi!" he called for help when he couldn't manage himself on his feet and ended up on both his knees.

"yoongi! help me!" he called again, tears slowly rolling down his cheeks when he couldn't bear the pain inside.

"oh my, jeongguk!" the vampire came running and was horrified to see jeongguk's state.

blood oozed out piercing the skin and drenched his white tee he was wearing.

"it's time."

-

i wanna complete this book so much AHHHHHHHHH and hope you are liking this :)