forty three ;; two moons

"jeongguk, where's the key?" yoongi asked, a weird uneasiness coating his voice, "get it and let's go, we need to follow the stars."

"follow the stars?" jeongguk was confused again, and pulled that key hanging around his neck out from under his t-shirt.

"the reason why we never told you where the door was because we ourselves didn't know the location. it's predestined that once there will be two moons in the sky, you gotta follow the stars and find it."

"we were up on the rooftop, there was only one moon." jeongguk said remembering the sky full of stars he and his boyfriend saw moments ago.

"it's just the shadow at the moment jeongguk, focus and see―" yoongi pointed at the sky, and the chosen one could actually see a faint shadow of the moon which he missed ago.

"there actually is that lining," jeongguk spoke, his eyes still fixed on the moon, "so does it mean today is the day?"

"no, the moon is said to be taking it's full colour after three days once it's shadow is seen so it's three days from now." the vampire announced as both of them again started watching the sky from their training room's window.

"now hurry up, we don't have time. we gotta go follow the stars and find the place now." yoongi grabbed jeongguk hand and started pulling him with him.

they both were out of the pack house and in the jungle. with cautious eyes lingering over the stars that had made a vague arrow like thing that was pointing at the north.

jeongguk was walking behind while yoongi was leading the way and they kept on passing the trees and shrubs in the dark, the only light source was the moon that was shining brighter than ever tonight.

"hyung―" jeongguk whispered, stopping in between and the vampire turned around to see the key shining in the dark.

the golden hues of the light reflecting on their pupils were so gorgeous that they forgot to utter a word seeing that.

jeongguk's eyes sparkled golden once the key was shining, if they weren't mistaken, glitters were floating around it causing them to get awestruck.

"we are close, it's around." yoongi finally said and jeongguk started looking around but all he could see was trees and trees. just the greenery.

"but hyung where? how will we know?" jeongguk inquired and yoongi that instant looked up at the sky again only to notice the end of the mark the stars made.

far there was a cluster of stars and yoongi got a hint that maybe that's the place.

jeongguk again started running after the vampire and the more close they got to that cluster, the more the key shone.

as if the glow intensified.

they both reached under the bunch of stars and yoongi saw the junction between two trees and how it had a transparent door like stuff in.

it was as if it was regaining it's existence and yoongi knew it will turn out to be full door by the end of three days.

this is it.

they found the door.

they found the key.

they had the chosen one.

everything is there, just waiting for the right time and the bridge between the two worlds will be established back, there will be proper balance of everything like how nature wants it to be.

"do you see this, kiddo?" yoongi whispered, jeongguk too engrossed in the scenery that he forgot to speak and was struggling to find his way back to reality cause this here was hella magical.

"this is unreal," he mumbled to himself before glancing over at yoongi who smiled, "it is but you gotta believe it chosen one, we are just one step away."

"i can't wait to get all of these to be over soon, i want to have a normal life, enough running and hiding." jeongguk smiled to himself, very happy that it's just a matter of three days now and everything will be alright.

the government will be exposed as seokjin promised to be a witness of all of these and let the whole others know the actual truth.

the bridge will be re-established and the fake prophecy will be gone too.

-

"they got seokjin?" namjoon asked, freaking out the moment they got the news, it was from their sources they had in the system and all of them were worried sick.

"he is alright, right?" namjoon asked, massaging his temples as he sucked in a sharp breath not knowing how all of these happened.

"they won't kill him until they know where you guys are, so don't worry." yoongi nonchalantly said that kind of triggered the scientist who glared at him, "you can't be serious right? like the one who got in trouble for us― you can't take this lightly like this!"

"calm down smartie pants, he will be alright." yoongi was annoyed at the raise of volume in the human's voice but still stayed calm and glanced over at the chosen one, "what do you want to do? take the risk to go there when we are just three days away?"

"that's risky but do we have choice? it's afterall useless if they do anything to doctor kim cause even after we open the door, we can't prove much against them." jeongguk sighed and walked up to taehyung who was sitting on the bed.

he sat beside him and closed his eyes, trying to figure out something.

"we need to get him here all safe but it's very dangerous. we might get caught." jeongguk uttered, rubbing his thumb against his left eyebrow.

"do you know where they kept him?"

"in the science and tech headquarters. it's difficult to find a breach." yoongi informed and namjoon looked up to him, "i work there, i know everything about the building."

"still dangerous."