explanation ;; info

before we get back to the updates that's coming up let's just have a quick explanation of how and what's happening so that there's no scope for confusion.

REALMS :: there are more than one realms or worlds here and in which they are living is dominated by creatures with powers and NOT THE HUMANS.

CHOSEN ONE :: jeongguk is one of them. they are the ones who possess a lot of powers and abilities. like they don't fall into any category of creatures like vampire, werewolf or fairies. they have it all in them. they are the most powerful. more like you can say they got all the distinct characters and powers from every creature available.

THE BRIDGE BETWEEN THE REALMS :: there isn't only just one world in this story. there are more and the chosen ones are called the bridge or the connection between them. jeongguk is a chosen one and he will be the one connecting both worlds. how? read further to find out of course.

WHY KILL THE CHOSEN ONES? :: the people from a long time are trying NOT to keep the connection between the human world and this world stable. they thought humans are threats (reason will be described in future chaps) and if they keep getting in here, one day they will ruin everything. so from long, they kept on killing the chosen ones and that turned out to be a prophecy that these chosen ones are actually the cursed ones those will be responsible for the end of this realm.

THE GOVERNMENT :: only a few humans are in the government body which is actually for show. the creatures having the high positions are planning something secretly to make this realm 'human free'. the government has been following the prophecy as well and that's why they tried killing jeongguk.

TAEHYUNG :: he is a human !

MASS KILLING :: the government is planning on finishing this once and for all and so mass killing humans. with the chosen one dead and all the existing humans six feet under, the realm will be under no threat which honestly is just a made up, vague thing people assumed in the past.

drop questions here
if you have any more !