eight ;; purple eyes

jeongguk walked in the house. he looked around and it wasn't any different to his own one, all arranged, everything in tip top condition.

"it's so quiet in here." jeongguk commented, his eyes wandering around. he smiled softly when he heard the other giggle.

"cause it's just me in the house."

"what about your mom?" jeongguk suddenly asked as they made their way upstairs. the raven head had no idea where they were heading to.

"mom and dad got a divorce when i was thirteen." taehyung informed.

"oh im so sorry."

"don't be. now i don't feel anything about it now." taehyung smiled opening the door to a room that jeongguk assumed as the study.

"first we see that file and then we can go to my room." taehyung said increasing his pace and grabbed that one file he already got out of the stack of files.

he handed it to jeongguk.

the creature saw his name written on that blue file and was quick to open it.

JEON JEONGGUK
species : unknown

the file didn't have much written on it, just some general characteristics of his eyes and how his parents are humans but he isn't completely a human. how the reasons are unknown about this genetic disorder.

it was all seeming scientific and all but nothing about a prophecy. not even once that word popped up.

"hey, you found anything?" taehyung asked but the other just stared at the paper.

"no, taehyung. why did you call me here if you knew there was nothing. why give me these false hopes?" jeongguk choked back on his tears.

"hey, no please don't think like that, i didn't even see this before. i wanted to read it with you." those words hit hard, jeongguk was now embarrassed more than sad.

"do you think im that bad?" taehyung looked away, dragging his bottom in with his upper teeth and chewed on it to keep that feeling in.

he was so sad that jeongguk thought like that about him.

the human was making his way out of the study when he felt someone grabbing his wrist, "hey."

without a single word, he turned around to see jeongguk already crying.

"i am sorry. it was just― it was so stupid of me to even say that. im so sorry." jeongguk apologized with the most sincere tone possible.

"no, it's okay. it's not your fault that you can't still believe me as your friend. it will take some time and i can't blame you. " taehyung pulled up a smile and settled the matter.

they both now giggled, taehyung's hand still in jeongguk's hold.

"but again, im so sorry." jeongguk apologized again.

"just shhh, don't say that word anymore." taehyung continued,

"i baked cookies for you. i was in a hurry so don't know how they might have turned out." taehyung pulled his hand out if his hold and exited the room.

jeongguk followed.

it was taehyung's turn to hold the creature's hand and pull him downstairs with him.

jeongguk just simply smiled at the other's smooth skin against his. the warmth making him feel some type of way.

"you stay here, i will get em!" taehyung pushed the other in the room which jeongguk assumed belonged to the human and was sure when the room smelled like strawberries.

taehyung also smelled like strawberries. wonder which perfume he uses.

the raven head looked around the room. it was painted baby blue, with all pastel colour stuff― the furnitures, the painting and everything; having a nice contrast between them.

honestly, taehyung's room gave him a warm and cozy vibe.

he slowly walked to the wall full of pictures. it was all taehyung. from five year old to till now. he smiled and touched one of taehyung's photo.

his head started throbbing and he swears he saw some sort of visions. it was taehyung laughing and pulling his parents to click that same picture jeongguk just saw.

was it insight?

oh god, what was happening to jeongguk. he was now so scared being in here. he was scared that he might do something bad and hurt taehyung.

all his thoughts start to cloud his mind but was snapped out of it when he heard that deep, honey dripping voice.

"jeongguk, come on." taehyung chirped.

"ah yeah." jeongguk flinched turning around and nervously smiled at the other.

the creature walked up to the bed where taehyung already settled on with a plate full of cookies― round, heart shaped, rectangular, square, some had a shape jeongguk couldn't even name of cause they were ruined.

"some are overbaked but you can eat the good ones." taehyung cutely giggled pulling out the best looking cookie and held it before the other's lips.

jeongguk never really had a friend and now seeing taehyung do all these, he wondered if friends are always like this― this sweet.

well not really, we must admit, taehyung was extra sweet to the creature.

jeongguk took a big bite, his purple eyes gleamed a little, as if there were glitters in and taehyung squealed.

"omg your eyes gguk―"

jeongguk almost choked on that cookie but fortunately didn't and dangerously swallowed them all.

"what about them?"

"i saw them glow." taehyung pointed out scooting closer and taking another deeper look in them.

"so pretty." he complimented, his breath hitting jeongguk's lips because of being this close.

"do you think it's something bad, that im going savage or something." jeongguk finally asked to which the other laughed, "dummy no, they are too beautiful to be something like that. stop overthinking, dumbass!"

"i've been wanting to ask you something from the first day we met." the human muttered, his face still hovering over jeongguk's.

the creature hummed.

"why do your eyes turn purple when you're with me?" taehyung finally questioned, this was on his mind when he noticed jeongguk's eyes turning purple whenever he sees him or is with him.

"it turns purple whenever i am with people i like or care about."

-

hii hope you liked
this update &&
i didn't know y'all
were reading this
take my hugs \ö/
lmfaoooo