⚔️Fighting to the Death PT2⚔️

After a long walk through the white snow, the three made their way into Techno's homes. Tommy had passed out from blood loss since they walked out of the portal, sleeping peacefully. Phil stayed by his youngest son's side while Techno snuck into L'manburg for supplies like bandages. 

"T-Tubbo.." Every so often Tommy would mumbled Tubbo's name in his sleep and a few other words Phil couldn't understand. He always sounded scared or upset when he called for his best friend. Phil stood from the chair he was sitting in and began to head downstairs before looking at his son one more time, Tommy looked comfortable as he laid in the large bed. 

Phil climbed down the ladder, seeing he was alone besides his sleeping son and random mobs in the home. The whole place was silent, which was very unnatural since Tommy had moved in. Though since when did silence last long in this home? A few semi loud footsteps came from upstairs to the ladder, Tommy climbed down the ladder. 

"Tommy, what are you doing?" Phil quickly helped his son down the rest of the way, just to make sure he wouldn't hurt himself.

"Climbing down a ladder? What does it look like?" 

"I mean why aren't you resting? You just got shot an hour ago!"

"I'm fine, just a little sore.." He put a hand on his stomach, flinching a bit when he touched his wound. His small flinch made Phil worry even more, making him wonder how much his wound hurt. 

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah..Yeah.. I'm fine" He rubbed his eyes with a sigh. "What happened..? I remember getting out of the nether and that's it"

"Well we patched you up and brought you here." Phil crossed his arms. "So Dream's the one who..shot you?"

"Yeah... He's still trying to ruin my life.." Phil couldn't help but pull Tommy into a hug, he felt terrible for his son who had been suffering since he was exiled. 

"I'm sorry, Tommy.." He felt his sons arm hug him back. "He's gonna pay for this. And we'll all be able to go back to L'manburg"

"If Tubbo ever lets me come back.."

"He will, he's your best friend"

"..Is he? He banished me and never bother to visit me. He didn't even seem to care when he saw me today.." Phil rubbed circles into Tommy's back, trying to help comfort him. 

"He cares, Tommy. He does.." The door suddenly opened to reveal a blood god, Technoblade.

"Welcome back home, Theseus" Techno closed the door behind him, seeing his father and younger brother separate from their hug. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm fine, guess you're not getting your home all to yourself again" 

"I'm okay with that as long as you're still alive."

"So when are we going to finally kill Dream?" Tommy's question bothered both Phil and Techno, they partly knew he'd want to go after Dream but this fast?

"Tommy, you just got shot. You're not going anywhere near Dream yet." Techno explained to his younger brother.

"What? I'm fine, Techno! Stop being a pussy!" 

"Tommy, Techno is right. You're not in any condition to fight Dream." Tommy sighed, leaning against the wall, he just wanted to finally get rid of his enemy and live a nice life. His brother and father though, were more worried about his health and safety. 

"Fine.. Then what are we going to do?"

"Stay hidden until you're healed. Then we'll come up with a plan against Dream."

Sorry this is just a filler 'chapter', next chapter will be a lot more complicated, leave a vote if I should continue!

-🪐Nova💫