🔍Brother Investigators🔎

Just a random au i found for a whole different fandom

thought it make some good angst

Also, none of this is probably how law actually works so don't try and correct me in the comments please, i'm not going to fix it to be accurate, i'm a gay high school senior who knows nothing about actual law enforcement

This more follows like a criminal minds stand point? There's no spoilers in this and you don't need to have watch the show to understand this au but these guys are kinda like profilers? Just go with it, thank you :)

Warning this story mentions...

-mcshooty shoots (guns)

-skin juice (yes its back)

-unalivment

-LANGUAGE! 

EVERYTHINGS PLATONIC!!!! THEY'RE BROTHERS YOUR HONOR

"Will! Will!" Tommy yelled through the hallways in his usual red sweater and white button down. You could hear his vans his the floor as he ran to his brothers office. The brunette stood up, fixing his button down while watching his out of breath brother run into the room. He was holding a folder in his hands, offering it to Will. "We-we need to go! There's a robbery and they need us to negotiate!"

"Us? Why us? Don't they have a negotiation team?" Wilbur asked as he stood up from his desk.

"They asked for me and you specifically, said this guys some world class robber, he calls himself Dream" The two stared at each other in silence for a few seconds before a sigh escaped the older mans mouth.

"Don't they realize we have work to do?" He put his hands on his desk as he thought for a second on what to do.

"Will, we don't have time to debate if we should go or not. There are a lot of people inside that bank that need help, our help." Wilbur slammed his fist on the desk.

"You're right, come on Toms." He said, grabbing his pistols from his desk with one hand, and taking the folder with the other. He pushed the guns into his chest holsters (if u watch crime shows u probably know what im talking about), watching as Tommy gave him a nod before making his way out the door as quickly as he could.

The drive wasn't long to the bank, only about 10 minutes, but that was 10 minutes less that the hostages had. The two quickly hopped out of the car, grabbing their bullet proof vests from the back seat before walking over to the rest of the police.

"Thank you for joining us, Mr.Soot, Mr.Innit. He demanded to speak to you and your brother right away." The officer said to the two.

"How long ago was his first call?" Tommy asked from behind Wilbur, looking between the officer and the building.

"20 minutes ago, he said he'd only give his demands to Tommy Innit and Wilbur Soot"

"Alright" Will turned to face his brother. "You're going to get on the phone with him, okay? Just keep him distracted and try to find out as much as you can."

"Are you sure you want me to talk to him?" The brunette gave him a smile, putting a hand on his shoulder.

"I trust you, bud, come on." Wilbur wrapped his arm around the blonde, walking over to the 'control center', a little van where the detectives would go to talk to the criminal. "Alright you know how everything works right?"