💜Someone New Joining the SMP PT3💜

Here is the last part to me being in the SMP, i will say i woke up crying the morning I had this dream :)

Warning this story mentions

-transphobia 

-deadnaming (yes my real deadname is mentioned)

-cursing

The three teenagers climbed up the side of the mountain with their stacks of dirt block, though only Nova had noticed they were being watched by an evil green blob as they climbed. The young enby was boiling with rage as the climbed, they wanted to be the one to take Dream's last canon life, giving their friends a chance to take his other two. God this was going to end bloody..

"Alright, here the plan, we kill Dream, get the discs and throw it into a enderchest. We do whatever we have to to get those discs."

"Right. Whatever we have to do." Tommy repeated back, mainly to himself.

"Whatever we have to do?"

"Yes, Tubbo. These discs are too important, we do whatever we have to do." 

Nova, Tubbo, and Tommy eventually reached the top, seeing Dream staring back at them, all of them in enchanted netherite gear.

"Nova, take this." Tommy handed Nova 'The Axe of Peace', a weapon they had only dreamed about (HAHAHA I THINK IM FUNNY) holding.

"Really? You're letting me use this?"

"You earned it." Nova smiled, gladly taking their new weapon before turning their attention back to Dream. 

"Hello Dream." The enby stood strong, though they were terrified they weren't going to show Dream, Tommy, or Tubbo.

"Hello Nova. I see you got my message."

"I did. Now we're here, give us the disc. Bitch."

"I didn't say i'd give you the discs, Nova. I said I would destroy them if you didn't show up."

"Do you think I can't read? I'm giving you a chance to walk away from this unharmed. So give us the discs or we're going to kill you." Nova held their axe tight, pulling out ender pearls just in case. 

"I don't think you will." The green man pulled out a jukebox, setting it down and putting a green disc in, cat. "Want the discs?" He pulled out a netherite sword. "Come and get them Nova."

The redheaded enby ran at Dream, pulling out a shield with a bi flag on it that they had gotten from Eret before they left. Nova swung from the side, their strike being blocked by Dream's sword, while Tubbo and Tommy came to help from behind. Nova got pushed back by Dream's sword, allowing Tommy and Tubbo to try and strike and let Nova go for the disc. Tubbo, Tommy, and Dream were all getting hits off each other, though Tubbo and Tommy were the only two calling out or help. Luckily Nova kicked the jukebox, throwing out the disc for Nova to catch it.

"I got it!" Dream looked to Nova, giving the boys a chance to back up.

"Nova, give me back the disc." Dream extended his hand, causing Nova to scoff.

"Have you taken too many hits to the head Dream? I'm not giving you this disc back."

"Nova, give me the disc back, or i'm gonna kill Tommy and Tubbo." They looked back at their friends before looking back at Dream.