🔥 Finding Tommy's Bandana PT2 🧨

Of course I didn't end it like that :)

I maybe a angst writing monster but i'm not THAT BAD of a person

Warning this story features...

-unalivement 

-cursing 

Tubbo stared down at the red bandan in his hands, holding it close as tears rolled down his face. Tommy was gone..he tried to tell Tubbo but he didn't understand.. He didn't understand the clues he was trying to leave.

"Tubbo..I'm so sorry.." Puffy went down on her knees, pulling Tubbo into a hug as Sam stood behind them. Both boys had just lost a part of their family, they were alone..

"He-he's gone...he tried to tell me Puffy...he knew.. he knew.." Tubbo continued to cry, leaning into Puffy's hug. "He knew their plan.. he knew he was going to die.."

"It's going to be okay, Tubbo.." 

"What am I without Tommy?"

"...You're you..You're Tubbo.."

In Technoblade's Home...

Snow lightly fell over Techno's home as he stared into space, looking out the window. This week had been very very stressful and emotional..and he was finally able to just breath.. The silence throughout the room was nice, though he never did like when things were quiet, today was an exception..

Though the silence was gone by a simple knock.

"Come in" Techno announced, seeing the lanky half enderman walk in. "Hey Ranboo"

"Hey Techno, how are you?" Ranboo asked, coming in and leaning against the wall.

"I could be better.."

"Hm.. Well how is he?" Techno couldn't help but sigh, looking towards the ladder.

"He'll be okay physically but i'm not sure about mentally... He's been through so much and now this?" His eyes went back to Ranboo. "He woke up this morning...he was only awake for about 20 minutes but he was awake.."

"So the health potions are working?"

"I think so... He should've been dead from that blast... He was holding onto dear life when I found him, if nobody found him he wouldn't have lasted even a day.."

"Can I go down and see him?"

"He might not be awake but go ahead, just be quiet if he isn't, I don't want to wake him.." Ranboo nodded, heading over the ladder and climbing all the way down to Tommy's old room. On the bed laid a blonde boy full of burns and scars from days prior. The tall enderman sat down next to the bed, just wondering..

How is he still fighting?

With all Tommy had lost and won, the bad experiences had out weighed the good. So how? How has he just not given up on everything yet? 

"I really don't get how you do it, Tommy... I'm glad you keep fighting but..how?" He sighed. "You've been through so much and you're still here, you're still fighting.." The room was filled with silence as Ranboo finished. It's not like he was expecting an answer from Tommy. "You don't deserve any of this... even after you've proven yourself you still get the short end of the stick..You just always get the short end of the stick.."