🌱Losing Control🌱

Warning this story features..

-LANGUAGE (cussing)

-Yelling

-fighting 

-sewer slide thoughts (suicidal thoughts)

-self hatred 

Tommy sat on the bench, sitting next to his silent best friend. He had been telling Tubbo a story, laughing after every sentence. He thought his story was hilarious but obviously Tubbo didn't..

"And then-"

"Oh my god do you ever shut up?!" The older boy asked, dipping his head back.

"What?"

"You just keep talking and talking! I. Don't. Care."

"Tubbo, what the hell man?"

"What? Is it wrong for me to speak the truth?" Tubbo asked as he looked at his friend, his eyes glowing red.

"Your eyes are red..?"

"So? Is something wrong with how I look now?"

"Geez dude..Calm down I-"

"God I can't stand how you just think the whole world revolves around you! You're not the only person in the world, Tommy!" The blonde looked to the side, he couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"Tubbo.."

"I seriously just can't stand you at all anymore! Your not the only one whose had it bad! I don't get why I ever choose to be friends with you!"  Tears pricked Tommy's eyes as he stood up.

"I'm sorry i'm such a bad person." He slipped his hands in his pockets as he began walking away, heading straight to his house. Slamming the door behind him as he entered, and running downstairs to let his tears loose as he sat down onto the cold stone floor. 

Tubbo rolled his eyes, standing up and walking away. He began walking away from the bench, just strolling around on the prime path. The small boy just looked around the place, as he walked, strolling right into the community house. Though he was no longer alone, Ranboo had been crafting some random things. 

"Hey Tubbo!" He said to his husband with a smile. 

"Hello Ranboo." Tubbo replied, crossing his arms. 

"Technoblade and Micheal seem to be getting along, though i'm a little worried that he'll teach our son anarchy-"

"It's a piglin we found, not our kid." The smaller boy rolled his eyes.

"What?" Ranboo took a step back. "He's our kid, Tubbo... Why would you say that..?"

"It's the truth. Grow up, Ranboo."  The tall half enderman grabbed his husbands hand.

"Tubbo..Why are your eyes red?"

"Ugh, you are just like Tommy! So annoying! Though he's more unbearable, thinking the whole world revolves around him!"

"I need to take you somewhere... Come on" The two began walking, Tubbo was walking slightly behind while Ranboo kept a tight grip on his husbands hand. They walked into church prime, the taller boy immediately saw Tubbo was uncomfortable. "Alright, this is for your own good."

"What? Woah!" The smaller boy was quickly pushed into the holy water. He screamed in pain before quickly jumping out. 

"Tubbo?" Ranboo quickly sat by his husband, keeping a bit away so he wouldn't burn himself on the water. "Tubbo are you okay?"

"Ranboo..? What happened?" Tubbo sat up, looking at his husband, showing his eyes were no longer red. 

"Oh thank god... I really didn't think that would work.. I think you were exposed to that stupid egg.."

"The egg... Oh god Bad made me go in without a hazmat suit..."The small boy set his head in his hands, letting the memories come back. "Tommy! We need to go find him!"

Tommy sat on the ground next to his bed, his knees up to his chest, just letting his thoughts fill the silence around him. He had been crying early but now just felt numb..

He hates you

Your best friend replaced you, he wants you to just do it.

Just end it, everyone would be happier.

You heard Tubbo, you're annoying

You're a bad person

You're selfish

The world doesn't revolve around you.

Just kill yourself, Tommy.

"Tommy?"

"Get out of here, Tubbo.." The blonde said quietly, burying his face in his knees.

"No, i'm so so sorry.. I didn't mean what I said-"

"It was all true though.."

"No, it wasn't! I was infected by the stupid egg! Look at my eyes!" Tommy carefully looked up, seeing his best friends eyes were no longer red. "See.. I promise I didn't mean any of it.."

The younger boy kept quiet, quickly sitting up and hugging Tubbo. "The-the voices... they..they're really loud.."

"It'll be okay... I'll help you okay?" Tommy nodded. 

"Th-thank you..."

So I was wondering if you guys wanted me to do some irl angst? Like write about the real people? I had some ideas so... :p 

Word count: 760