🦸I'm Right Here🦸

This story is biased off of TommyInnit's Clinic For Supervillains so spoiler warning :D

It starts when Tommy was kidnapped and Dream dropped him from the ceiling

Warning this story mentions...

-broken bones

-panic attacks

-passing out

-skin juice

-head injury

"TOMMY!"

That was all he heard before he felt himself slam into the hard concrete. He felt nothing at first, he could say he felt numb at the first impact. The pain hit him like a bus, but he couldn't scream out in pain. The world was spinning around him, his bones felt like they were shattered, everything was muffled and quiet.

"Tommy! Tommy look at me!" Above him sat Siren, he looked scared for the boy. "Hey, hey you-you're okay. Just breath.."

"Wi-Siren... My-my body hurts.." Tommy spoke out weakly, feeling a rush of fatigue hit him. He felt a hand touch the side of his head, hearing Siren take a shaky breath.

"Stay awake Toms.. Please.." The blonde just whispered an 'okay' as he looked at Siren. He was exhausted and just wanted to sleep and ignore the pain that seemed to be getting worse. "You're gonna be okay.. I promise" He heard Siren talking to him, continuing to ask him to stay awake and that he would be okay. Though Tommy began to notice the room was getting warmer, he tried to lift his head slightly feeling Siren put his hand on his forehead. "Don't sit up. Especially when your body is healing itself, you might make the damage worse"

"I-i'm healing myself?" He asked quietly as he began to close his eyes.

"Yes Tommy, open your eyes, bud"

"i-i can't... Too..too tired.."

"ENDER!" Siren yelled loudly as he looked between the fight and Tommy. The young boy couldn't stay awake much longer, meaning the team needed to get him out of here to heal himself. "Come on Tommy open your eyes.."

"Siren? Is-is he-" Ender asked as he teleported next to him, going down on his knees.

"He's alive, Ender. We need to get him out of here before Dream gets any bright ideas." The brunette spoke without looking away from Tommy. Thats all he cared about right now. He just needed his little brother to be okay.

"That could hurt him more than help him-"

"We don't have another choice, Ender! We need to get him out of here." Ender looked between Siren and Tommy, putting a hand on each of their shoulders. Purple particles began to surround them as they appeared on the roof next door. "Thank you-" A blood curdling scream came from Tommy as he laid on the roof, his body still glowing from trying to heal itself.

"Tommy!-" Siren quickly grabbed Ender's shoulders, blocking his few of Tommy. "Wilbur-"

"Ranboo. He's going to be okay, go help the others. I promise i'll make sure he's okay."