🗡Looking Up to My Older Brothers🗡

Warning this story mentions
-unalivement
-skin juice
-stabby stab

Flashback

Three little boys stood in the woods around their home, it was a nice sunny day that glowed through the gaps of the leaves. Young Technoblade and Wilbur had been sparring together, while little Tommy watched in amazement. He had always been astonished by the way his brothers fought with swords, and wanted to learn for himself. The two older brothers went back and forth, clanking their silver swords against each others until Wilbur was on te ground with a sword pointed towards his face.

"Okay! Okay! You win!" Wilbur pushed the point of his younger brothers sword away from his face.

"I usually do" Techno chuckled, putting his sword in it's holder and offering Wilbur a hand.

"Thanks" Wilbur replied as he was helped up by his younger brother.

"That was awesome!" The two oldest brothers looked toward their excited younger brother, Tommy. "When can I learn to fight like that?"

Wilbur chuckled. "Come here, Tommy." The blonde boy's eyes lit up as he ran to Wilbur, he was handed Wilbur's sword, which was way too big for him. "Be careful, this is sharp and I'm not explaining to dad why you lost a finger or hand."

"Awesome!"

"You shouldn't have just handed him the sword" Techno took a step back, worried he was going to be stabbed by his younger brother.

"He's got it" Wilbur had a smile on his face, he was proud of his younger brothers, even if one of them hadn't done anything yet.

"I'm gonna be just like you guys when i'm older!"

Another Flashback

"You ready to lose, Wilby?" Tommy asked, being his cocky self, the three teenagers were standing in the forest. Wilbur and Tommy were about to begin sparring like they did everyday before dinner.

"Oh re- Did you just call me 'Wilby'?" Techno couldn't help but laugh at the new nickname.

"Uh- N-no I didn't, I called you Wilbur"

"You definitely called him Wilby"

"No I didn't, Techno. I called him Wilbur- Does this really matter right now?" Both older boys chuckled.

"Alright, alright." 'Wilby' pulled out his sword with a chuckle. "Winner goes against Techno"

"I didn't agree to this-" The middle son was interrupted by the youngest, who didn't really care about what his older brother was about to say.

"Deal." The young blonde boy pulled out his own sword that he had gotten for his 10th birthday

"Make sure you two don't stab each other to death, dad wouldn't be happy if he only has one son" Techno reminded the two as he leaned against one of the oak trees, ready to watch the small fight.

The two each had smirks on their faces as they ran at each other, each blocking each others strikes. They both continued this for a couple minutes, Techno wished he had popcorn (like i do XD), he was happy about how much he had taught his younger brother. Tommy was suddenly pushed to the ground by Wilbur, his blade immediately being pointed at Tommy's face. That didn't worry Tommy, but what did was the look on his face, he had a look of craze on his face.

"Yield, Tommy."

"Wh-what? Wilbur thats-"

"I said YIELD." Wilbur shouted as he slashed his sword at Tommy's shoulder.

"Wilbur!" Techno quickly stepped in between Tommy and Wilbur, making sure he didn't slash at their younger brother again. "He yields! Calm down!" He quickly looked to his younger brother. "You okay, Tommy?"

"Ye-yeah, i'm okay." Tommy sat up, gripping his bloody shoulder.

"I-I'm sorry, Tommy.. I got a little carried away.." Wilbur dropped his sword, worried he'd accidentally get carried away again if he didn't.

"It's okay..Can we go home and get me patched up?"

The Present

"Techno, does this place look familiar?" Ghostbur asked his younger brother as they ran through the forest.

"Yeah.. It's the forest we used to spar in as kids...The only place Tommy could actually win a fight.." Techno chuckled to himself, he knew they needed to hurry and he shouldn't have been laughing but it was funny that Tommy came here. Their younger brother had somehow tricked Dream to follow him into the forest to fight, though Tommy was good in a PVP fight, there was no way he'd beat Dream..

"How far into the forest could he be?"

"He's probably not that much farther.."

"Do..Do you think he's okay?"

"Ye-yeah. He'll be fine, it's Tommy after all.." Techno tried to reassure his older brother, but he didn't reassure himself, he just hope for the best..

All his hope was diminished when they heard their younger brothers painful screams.

"That- That sounded like Tommy.." Ghostbur said as he looked towards his brother.

"Come on, Wilbur." The two began running faster then before, sadly finding their brother in a state they wished they hadn't. Tommy was laying in the green grass covered in his own blood, mostly coming from his stomach. "Oh my god.." Techno quickly ran to the his younger brother, who was struggling to stay alive..

"T-techno..?" He sounded weak and tired, though what would you expect?

"Hey Tommy.. you're gonna be alright.." Techno held his little brother in his arms trying to hold in his tears.

"Techno..He-he lost a lot of blood.." Ghostbur stood behind them, he was worried for his brother but..he couldn't look at his younger brother like this..

"Techno..a-are you proud of m-me?"

"Yeah Tommy.. of course i'm p-proud of you.. You learned well.." Neither Techno nor Ghostbur could keep in the tears, their younger brother was dying and all he cared about was wether they were proud.

"Big brother.. i'm j-just like you.."

"Yeah..you a-are.."

"Techno...c-can you give this to Tu-Tubbo?" Tommy shakily handed Techno his compass.

"Yes, I-i will..I'm so sorry Tommy.."

"S-sorry for what? You..You made me like you..I couldn't be happier.." He gave a weak chuckle. "Th-thank you for teaching me.." His bright blue eyes that used to always be lit by childishness was now a pale gray...the only thing that stayed the same was his smile..

"Is-is he...?" Ghostbur finally sat down by the two, all Techno could do was nod and hug his youngest brother's lifeless body close.

"he-he's gone.. Wilbur.."

"It's..it's okay..It's okay Techno.."

So sorry this was such a sad one 😅, I wanted to write a small thing about them sparring as kids and I kinda made it way too sad.. I hope you guys still enjoyed it though! I wanted a few cute brother moments and got the idea from a song/video on tik tok.

Animation:https://www.tiktok.com/@kvaughanarts/video/6913225726548282630?lang=en&sender_device=pc&sender_web_id=6908777077471938053&is_from_webapp=v2

Their animation almost made me cry so i had to write a one shot about it

-🪐Nova💫

Word Count: 1111