🔥Falling Together🔥

Warning this story features...

-unalivment 

-suicide 

-suicidal thoughts 

Please read with caution

Tommy quickly ran through the nether portal out of L'manburg, being followed by Tubbo, Dream, and Ghostbur. The blonde had gone into L'manburg during his exile, and was now going to be chased back and have his portal be broken. Though that was not Tommy's plan...

The blonde suddenly stopped, looking into the bubbling lava. He could hear the others behind him, slowly stopping as well.

"Tommy, come on, let's just go back to Logstedshire." Dream called out, being a good amount away from Tommy. 

"What's the point? Why would I go back to hell?"

"Because you broke the rules-"

"What do you mean 'hell'?" Ghostbur asked, entering the conversation.

"He really didn't tell you anything about my exile?" Tommy couldn't help but laugh, getting weird looks from the others. "Of course he didn't."

"Tommy-"

"Now you want to talk to me, Tubbo? Now? After months of just not caring if I was even alive, now you care?"

"Tommy i'm sor-"

"I don't want to hear it."

"Tommy, please back away from the edge.." Ghostbur said, taking a small step forward. "We can talk about this somewhere else"

"Why do you care, Ghostbur? I haven't seen you in awhile. The only person I've seen every day is Dream! The man who's torturing me! The one who every single time I look at the lava makes me want to just jump in and kill myself!"

"Tommy..please get away from the edge."

"Why should I? I have nothing to live for anymore." Tommy took another step backwards, standing right on the edge.

"Tommy, please don't do this. I'm so sorry." Tubbo finally spoke up, walking towards Tommy, his steps were slow just in case Tommy did jump.

"Sorry is just a word. It means nothing."

"It's not your time to die" Dream commented, causing the blonde boy to chuckle.

"It's never my time.." A smile appeared on his face as tears rolled down his cheeks. "It was never meant to be..." 

"TOMMY!"

Tommy leaned back, extending his arms as he fell. He couldn't hear anything but the lava and mobs around him. Feeling just the wind and heat of the nether, suddenly he felt to arms wrap around his neck.

"It's you and me forever!"

"Tubbo.."

"Tommy.."

TommyInnit tried to swim in lava

Tubbo_ tried to swim in lava

Dream and Ghostbur stood atop of the path, staring at the lava the boys just fell into. Ghostbur fell to his knees, putting a hand over his mouth, silencing his sobs. Dream on the other hand, just began to walk away, he didn't care about either of their deaths at all.

"How..how can you just walk away from this as if nothing happened?!"

"It was going to happen eventually, everyone dies Ghostbur. You should know that." 

"You're a monster."

"I know." 

Word Count: 483