🦸Go to sleep💤

A little TUMOASD (and technically Tommyinnits Clinic for Supervillians)inspired one shot cause i still love that book

Its off of when Tommy got nicked by a knife while him and Will were handcuffed together but my version :D

In my version Will's powers work on Tommy so deal with that

There also not handcuffed together, Tommy's a good hero in this so he's just there to help and heal cause i like healer tommy

Warning this story mentions..

-skin juice

-knives, like a lot of them

-forcing people to sleep? idk fam

-unalivment 

"Theseus, move!" Wilbur quickly grabbed Tommy's arm, pulling him out of the way from an a knife coming right towards his face. He pulled the blonde into his chest, watching the villain cackle. 

"Let go of me! I can do this myself!" The younger boy pushed away, ducking from another on coming knife. 

"You're going to get yourself killed! Just stay behind me!" Will quickly went to grab him again before moving out of the way from another knife. 

"Can you just go a bit slower dude?! I'd rather not get stabbed today!" The blonde yelled out, before going to his knees to dodge. "DUDE!"

"This is supposed to be a fight, why are you two talking so much?!" The villain yelled as he held two knives in his hands. "Do you guys always do this?"

"Yes" 

"No"

The villain rolled their eyes as the two brother quickly looked at each other both irritated at the others. Since the two were distracted the villain took this opportunity to strike, throwing the knife at the blonde hero. Neither of them noticed till it was too late, the knife hit Tommy's side, cutting him pretty badly. His side began to bleed as he felt the pain began to set him. 

"TOMS!" Wilbur ran to his brother, he looked at his brothers wound before looking up at him. "Oh god-"

"Will, i'm fine, i-i just have to let my body heal itself!" The younger boy looked up at his brother, seeing anger fill his eyes. "Will? Seriously i'm fine, lets just take this guy down!"

"Your body can still heal itself if your unconscious right?" Tommy gave him a confused look before nodding. "Good. Go to sleep, Tommy." He spoke, using his powers on his brother. 

"Will-" Immediately Tommy began to lean against the brunette, going right to sleep. Will laid Tommy down on the ground, propping him up against a random parked car. 

"Now that was a big mistake." Wilbur began walking towards the newly terrified villain. "You just hurt my little brother, and you think you can get away with that? Sit down." The villain sat down on the ground, "I never want to hurt petty villains like you but this. This was too far. You deserve the hell i'm going to put you through."

"Please..have mercy.."

"You're asking for mercy? After you just struck down MY little brother?!" If the villain could've spoke after this, he would've told you how Wilbur's eyes had been red with anger. He could've sworn he was dead already if he hadn't felt the pain the hero had created. "Slam your head against the ground until you die."

The villain immediately started slamming his head against the ground with a large amount of force. The brunette just walked away, going to his little brother who's body had finally finished healing itself. "I know you wouldn't approve of that Toms but..it needed to be done" He picked up his little brother, beginning to walk away. He climbed fire escapes with his brother in his arms before finally waking him up, not wanting to keep him asleep the whole time. 

"Wake up, Tommy" The blonde slowly opened his eyes, raising a hand to rub the sleep away. "Are you okay?"

"A little sore in my side and tired but thats it.. What happened?"

"He threw a-" 

"No," Tommy quickly interrupted, "What happened with that guy? What did you to do him?" Wilbur just kept looking forward, holding his little brother tight. "Will.."

"Don't worry about it, Tommy." 

"Will..Please tell me you didn't do something drastic" 

"Tommy, don't worry about it, okay? Let's just get you home" The blonde nodded, leaning his head against Will's shoulder. "I just don't want to lose you.."

"I don't want to lose you either.. I already lost my..my.." He could barley say the word, the word he didn't know if he had.

"Toms, i promise you'll never lose me, okay? We're your family now, okay?"

"Wilbur.. please wake up.." Tommy leaned his head against Wilbur's chest with tears in his eyes. His hands glowed but they couldn't heal the brunette. "Will...please.. You promised.. YOU PROMISED!" He looked around once more seeing Techno and Phil leaning against each other, neither of them breathing. Tubbo and Ranboo were both laying across the room, covered in blood. "You promised, remember..? You said I wouldn't lose you.."

"You said you were my family now.."

"Why are you leaving me just like they did?"

Word count: 843

This is probably all over the place but :p