⚔️Goodbye.. Brother PT2⚔️

Y'all wanted a PT2 so here you go

Warning this story features

-unalivment

-the afterlife

-ketchup (blood)

"Stay here, Micheal. I'm gonna go help uncle Tommy, okay?" Tubbo said, placing his son inside the little base. The tiny piglin nodded, sitting on the floor as his dad stood up. "Dad is on his way, don't answer the door for anyone. Just stay here" The older boy quickly ran out, locking the door behind him before running as fast he could toward the prison. He hoped that Tommy would be there, fighting Dream or maybe Dream would be dead?

He definitely wasn't ready for what he saw..

Tubbo quickly ran in the same direction he saw his best friend run in, seeing someone laying on the ground, covered in blood... The boy's hair was blonde, his shirt used to be white and red but now just red... "TOMMY!" He yelled, running as fast as he could to his friends side. "Oh god.. Tommy.." The brunette checked Tommy's pulse, feeling a weak 'bump bump... bump bump..'.

"T-tubbo..?"

"Yeah, i-i'm here.. wh-what happened?!"

"Wi-will... He-he's back.." The blonde's eyes began to close, his eyes no longer being their bright blue, instead becoming dull and lifeless.

"What? What do you mean he's back? He's alive?" Tommy didn't respond. "Tommy? Tommy!?" He felt for his friends pulse again, feeling nothing.. "Tommy! Tommy! Please wake up! Please!"

"Please don't leave me again.."

"There. I did your dirt work, Dream." Wilbur said as he threw his blood covered sword to the ground.

"Thank you, Wilbur. You made my job much easier."

"By making me kill my own brother..." The taller man scoffed. "You're a psychopath."

"I prefer sociopath."

"You just forced me to murder Tommy, my own flesh and blood and you're arguing with me about how insane you are?!"

"Thats enough, Wilbur. I think it's time for you to go home."

"Home? What the fuck does-" Suddenly Wilbur felt a sharp pain in his stomach, seeing the red blood soak through his brown shirt. "I-I did as you asked! What the hell?!"

"I no longer need you. You'll just get in the way of my plan. Enjoy the afterlife- again." Dream chuckled as he walked off, slipping his hands into his green hoodie.

"N-no.." The brit fell to his knees, feeling himself become weaker. "T-Tommy... i'm so sorry..."

Wilbur opened his eyes, seeing the dark world of the afterlife around him again. He took a second to take in his surrounding and thoughts before he finally realized..

"Tommy."

Will ran as fast as he could to the little barn he showed his brother the first time he had died. Usually the barn doors were wide open, letting Henry walk around the afterlife...but today they were closed. He quickly went up, knocking on the brown barn doors. "Tommy? Are you in there?"

"Go away, Wilbur." The blonde replied from inside.

"Tommy please... I'm so so sorry... I-I didn't want to do this to both of us.. If i had known-"

"Save it. I don't care anymore..."

"Please just let me in.."

"Leave me alone... Just leave me for eternity..."

"I'm sorry.."

"Sorry is just a word, Wilbur."

Word Count: 533