🗡I'll See You Soon, Son🏹

Warning this story features

-unalivment 

-cursing 

-stabbing 

The rain pattered down as Sam knocked on Tommy's door, earning a 'come in' from his son. He opened the door, walking in to see his blonde son crafting stuff.

"Hey Tommy" He said a loud to his son.

"Hello Sam, do you need something?"

"I just wanted to talk to you, I'm going to be leaving for a while"

"Leaving? For how long?" Tommy asked, turning to face Sam, leaning against the crafting table and crossing his arms.

"I'm not sure, but i'll be back in probably a couple weeks"

"Why are you leaving? Did something happen?"

"Sorta, but don't worry, i'll be back as soon as I can"

"Okay.. Have fun.."

"If you need anything, Puffy's house isn't far, and Tommy"

"Yeah?" The younger boy looked up at his dad.

"I love you, kid"

"..Yeah yeah, love you too dad.." The older gentlemen smiled as he walked out the door, though he wouldn't be smiling for long. The reason Sam was going to be leaving for awhile was because Dream escaped from prison... What if Dream went after Tommy? Sam needed to find the green man as fast as he could before his son got in the middle of this. Which is why he didn't tell Tommy about it, he knew he'd become a part of this and get himself hurt. 

It's been a few weeks since Sam had told Tommy he was leaving, and both of them were worried. Sam was worried he wouldn't be able to kill Dream or bring him back to the prison. Tommy on the other hand was worried he'd never see his dad again, something was wrong but he didn't know what.

Sam was in a large oak forest, walking through the many trees, keeping his sword in one hand and a compass in the other. He was tracking Dream, which would hopefully make his trip easier. To put it simply, it didn't. He was somehow was always a step behind Dream, though today would change that..

Sam had been walking most of the night, he could see the smoke from a campfire not too much farther ahead. He was finally going to catch up to Dream. He was going to kill the green man. Sam stayed as quiet as he could as he walked closer and closer until just through some bushes was what looked like a destroyed campsite. 'Why does this place look so familiar?' Sam thought. He quietly walked around the bushes, seeing someone in a green man and white smiley mask.

"Hello Sam, thought you weren't too far behind" Dream said, turning to face him.

"Shut up, Dream."

"I don't think I will. Do you know where we are?"

"No. I don't" The green bitch chuckled. "What are you laughing at?"

"You. You don't recognize your sons old home? Logstedshire ring a bell?" Sam gripped his sword tighter, seeing the place Tommy had nightmares about.

"I'm going to kill you. I'm going to make you pay for everything you've done to everyone." Dream chuckled again, pulling out his own sword and shield. 

"I'll tell Tommy your last words." The older gentleman (sam) quickly charged at Dream, his strike being blocked by Dream's shield. Sam quickly moved back, getting ready to strike again once Dream would move his shield. 

Though he didn't get the chance, as Sam moved back Dream immediately went to strike. Luckily Sam could block the blow with his own sword, pushing Dream backwards. Once Dream regained his balance he went to strike again, hitting Sam's arm, the one that was holding his sword. The older boy gripped his wounded arm, earning a sword pointed as his throat. 

"Any last words to your son?" 

"...Yeah." Sam smirked. "Suck it green boi." Sam quickly ducked as Dream swung at his head, allowing Sam to grab his sword. Quickly he stood back up, stabbing the green man right in the stomach. "Shouldn't have gotten cocky."

A day later...

The sun was beginning to set as Tommy and Tubbo sat inside the little dirt hill Tommy called home. Tommy had called Tubbo over a while ago, he was worried for his father, worried he was dead.

"He'll probably be back any day now, Tommy" Tubbo said, sitting next to Tommy on the floor.

"Wh-what if he's already dead?"

"He's probably not dead, he's probably just running around doing whatever he has to do"

"..I think Dream escaped prison.. That's why Sam didn't tell me what he was doing.."

"He could still be alive, you never know-" Suddenly there was a knock at the door. 

"Come in.." Tommy called out, the door quickly opened. "D-dad.."

"Hey Tommy" Sam smiled as he closed the door behind him, the blonde quickly stood up, running to hug his dad. The two had huge smiles on their faces, their small family was perfectly safe, and they couldn't ask for more.

Word Count: 826