🦸Finding Out His Secrets PT3🦸

Warning this story mentions...

-skin juice

-fighting

-injuries

-unalivement

-hospitals

And if it wasn't obvious EVERYTHING IS PLATONIC 

CAUSE FOR SOME REASON I NEED TO SAY THAT

THEY'RE BROTHERS AND BEST FRIENDS, SO GET ALL THE SICK THOUGHTS OF THEM DATING OR SOMETHING OUT OF YOUR HEAD

Thank you for listening to my TechTalk (ha haha hahahahahaha podcast im starting joke)

Wilbur raced to the hospital, speeding through most of the lights and quickly going around slow cars to get to his little brother. Tubbo refused to tell Wilbur of Tommy's current condition, telling him to hurry but don't get into an accident. Eventually Will pulled into a parking spot, running towards the hospital with the boy's clothes in hand. 

"Psst! Wilbur, we're over here!" Around the side of the building sat 'Ender', still fully in costume. The brunette's eyes wandered down to the vigilante's hands, noticing the blood on his white glove.

"Where is he." 

"Wilbur-"

"Ranboo. Where is my little brother. Where is Tommy." Silence filled the air as Ranboo turned, Wilbur quickly followed after him. The two making their way behind the hospital to find two vigilantes, teenagers, one sitting against the wall with his eyes half lidded, the other was sitting on his knees next to him. 

"Cmon, Toms, keep your eyes open." 

"I-i'm tired.." He mumbled out, holding onto his side.

"I know, but you can't sleep right now. Just stay awake for me." Tubbo's eyes quickly wandered to Ranboo and Wilbur. "Thank god.." Will ran to his little brother side, sliding to his knees as he put a hand on the boys cheek. He wanted to sob as he looked to the blondes facing, seeing the cuts, bruises, and burns covering his face. 

"Oh god, Tommy.. What did they do to you.." He whispered under his breath.

"Go-good thing you found out about the vig-vigil- that crap.." Tommy struggled to say, "It-it would've been a w-weir-weird phone call.."

"I thought I told you to be safe. I said you could keep doing this as long as you weren't being stupid. You know when you need to run from a fight." 

"I couldn't-couldn't run.." He began, coughing in the middle of his sentence. "The-there were people needing to be saved.. I couldn't just leave them to die..."

"You could've got yourself killed!"

"Others co-could've been killed, Will..."

"You're such a selfless asshole, you know that?" 

"We should really get him changed and inside" Tubbo announced, already beginning to take off his suit. (they're not naked under their suits btw, so get that idea out of ur head people. They've got like tanktops and shorts on) Will helped the youngest out of his burned and ripped suit and into normal street clothes. Every so often the older boy would pause, about to cry from the burns and scratches that definitely were going to scar. 

Once the two boys were back in civilian clothing they were 'escorted' inside by the vigilante Ender. Both Wilbur and Tubbo had arms around Tommy, helping him inside. Nurses and doctors quickly helped the blonde onto a gurney, wheeling him off to the emergency room. The tall brunette watched as his little brother tried to look back at him before he went through the doors. Once the young boy couldn't see them anymore, Will dropped to his knees. He covered his mouth with one hand as he hugged himself with the other. Tubbo sat down next to him, wrapping an arm around the older man, trying to comfort him. 

"It's going to be okay, Will.."

"Wh-what if he's not? What if he-" He took a shaky breath, taking his glasses off. 

"Tommy's a fighter, he'll be okay." 

The two sat in the hallway for a few more minutes before the younger boy helped Wilbur to stand. Telling him 'We have to be strong for Tommy.' as they stood, going to sit down in one of the uncomfortable waiting room chairs. 

Will leaned forward in the chair, resting his elbows on his knees as he waited. He hid eyes behind his hands, worrying for his little brother. Tears couldn't stop rolling down his cheeks, all he wanted was for his little brother to be okay. The younger brunette put a hand on the older boy's back, trying to help him calm down. 

A few hours went by before finally a doctor came out and called out for 'Thomas Soot's family'. Quickly the two brunettes stood up, rushing to the doctor to hear the news.

"Thomas will live, he's actually doing a lot better than we thought he'd do after how much blood he loss. He's healing at a faster rate than most people." The doctor began, reading over they charts. "It's almost as if he has a healing ability" Silence filled the hallway before the doctor laughed causing the other two to laugh. "You can see him now but he may not be awake for awhile." 

"Thank you" Quickly Tubbo and Wilbur were shown the the vigilantes room. The blonde was sleeping peacefully in the bed, an oxygen mask on his face to help him breath more comfortably. He was covered in bruises and scratches, his right arm and left leg were in casts. "Tommy.." Wilbur whispered out as he sat down next to the bed, reaching for the boys unbroken hand. He rubbed a hand over Tommy's bruised knuckles. "My poor Toms.."

"He's going to be okay, Will.."

"I know.. I just can't stand to see him like this.." 

"Then sit down and close your eyes" The injured boy's voice broke as he spoke, earning concerned glances from the two.

"Even when you almost died you're still an annoying prick" Wilbur chuckled with tears in his eyes. 

"Keyword almost.. Nothing can kill the great Spider-Man.."