📦Pandoras Vault📦

Warning this story features...

-unalivment

-just full on sadness

-LANGUAGE! (cursing)

-suffocation

Tommy watched as the lava separated, seeing a green man just sitting in his obsidian box. Something felt different today, like something was wrong..But he new he could trust Sam, he would protect Tommy no matter what.

"Are you ready?" Sam asked, putting a hand on his son's shoulder.

"Yeah..I think so.."

"Alright, you know what to do" The taller man flipped a lever, sending Tommy to the cell. Once he stepped off the honey blocks, it went back as the lava fell back down. The blonde looked back at his dad until he only saw lava.

"Hello Tommy" Dream said as Tommy turned around.

"Hello Dream. How have you been?"

"Sad and alone."

"Good. That's what you deserve." The younger boy crossed his arms. "You deserve to suffer for making the whole SMP suffer for years. For making me suffer for years."

"I'll be back to doing that soon.."

"What? If you think you're getting out of here anytime soon-"

"I know i'm getting out of here soon, but you won't be."

"What..?" Tommy looked towards the lava, turning back to feel Dream's fist punching him in the face before everything went dark...

The blonde boy slowly opened his eyes, feeling the sting from earlier. He sat up, putting a hand on the side of his face. "What the hell.." Tommy stood up, seeing he was alone, where was Dream? "Sam.. Sam! Sam!"

"Tommy?" He heard over the intercom in the room. "Tommy what happened? The cameras are offline and you weren't responding. Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I think Dream somehow escaped.. Can you let me out?"

"I can't...Someone was messing with my controls, I can't get you out..but theres something else.."

"What could be worse than that?"

"Tommy.. you're running out of oxygen in there.."

"...How long do I have?"

"An hour.." Tommy sat on the floor with tears in his eyes. "I'm going to get you out of there though. You're going to be fine."

"Okay..." The newly scared boy hugged his legs. "Sam? Can..can you bring Tubbo to talk to me? Just..Just in case?"

"Yeah..Of course I can.."

"Thanks Sam..." Tommy heard intercom go off, burying his face in his hands as he let his silent tears slip. He was worried he wouldn't get out of here, what if he died in here? He was only 16 and he didn't get to do half of the things he wanted to do. "Why me..?"

After 20 minutes of just sitting in the obsidian cage, worrying about if he would get out, he realized he needed to distract himself. So Tommy was able to reach the security camera, why not try and fix it? He was sitting in the corner, just messing with the wires for 20 minutes until..

beep!

"Did- Did I do it?" He asked a loud.

"Tommy? What did you do?" Sam asked over the cell speakers.

"I just fixed the camera, I think? Did you find a way to get me out yet?"

He heard Sam sigh over the speakers. "No, but I have Tubbo here, i'll leave you guys to talk.."

"Tommy? Are you okay?! What the hell happened?!" Tubbo asked over the speaker.

"I'm okay, Dream somehow escaped and the controls are broken...I'm trapped in here and running out of oxygen..."

"...You're running out of oxygen..? How-how long do you have until you run out?"

"I don't know.. 20 minutes?" Tommy sighed, resting his head against the cold walls. "I'm gonna die in here Tubbo..."

"No. No you aren't. You'll be fine, we're going to get you out of there and then we can go watch the sunset and listen to a banger"

"Tubbo... We both know I'm not going to get out of here.."

"You will. Sam knows how to fix it, he'll fix the controls and then we'll get you out!"

"If Sam knew he was going to get me out then why did he go get you? I know you both have hope but..I'm not going to make it"

"Don't say that.. You can't give up yet."

"Tubbo, I've survived too many terrible things happening to me.. I think my lucks finally ran out.." Both boys had tears in their eyes, trying to stay strong for the other. "I'm sorry...I just..I wanted to say goodbye.."

"I-I don't want to lose you.."

"I don't want to lose you either, but we don't really get a choice.." Tears finally fell loose from both of them, Tommy had to cover his mouth to hide his sobs. "I-i'm sorry Tubbo.. I really messed up this time.. And the air is beginning to get thin.."

"We still have time...We could get you out."

"We don't have enough time.."

"Do..do you want me to talk to you until-..until.."

"I-I wouldn't mind some company.." Tommy sniffled. 

Tommy and Tubbo had been laughing and chatting for awhile, while Sam was under the control panel just trying to fix it. 

"And then-" Tubbo had been telling a story when he heard something hit the obsidian floor. "Tommy? Tommy are you okay?" He waited for a response but didn't hear anything. "Sam.."

"I got it! Is the lava going down?" Sam asked as Tubbo looked at one of the cameras, seeing the lava go down. 

"It is! Come on! I think Tommy passed out, we need to get to him now!" Both of them stood up, running as fast as they could to the cell. As they approached the lava, they could see Tommy, laying out cold on the floor. "Hurry, Sam!" Tubbo said as he stood on the honey, quickly Sam clicked the lever, sending the younger boy over. He quickly stepped in the cell going over to his best friend.

"Tommy! Tommy!" He shook Tommy's shoulder trying to wake him up. "Tommy please!" 

"Is he breathing?" Sam called out.

"Tommy please wake up.." Tubbo closed his eyes, opening them as he heard Tommy take a deep breath, sitting up quickly. "Tommy!"

"Tubbo?" 

"I told you we'd get you out."

"Guess I just keep getting lucky.."

Word Count: 1023