⏰A Karlnapity Story⏰

So....I know this is a SBI one shot... BUT I REALLY WANTED TO WRITE THIS SO DON'T BE MAD AT ME! I didn't want to make a whole separate story for a one page story, but if you guys do want me to make a Karlnapity one shot book I can :)

So I hope you all enjoy this, comment below if you want a Karlnapity book

Warning this story features

-drinking adult juice

-LANGUAGE! (cursing)

It was almost 3am and Sapnap was the only one awake throughout his home, his one boyfriend Karl was sitting in his lap. He had fell asleep a few hours ago after crying and worrying over their other boyfriend who had been out all night. Snapmap had decided to stay awake in case Quackity did come back in the middle of the night.

Sapnap pulled Karl closer in his arms, putting one arm around his waist and the other on his shoulder to keep him close. He could see the tears that stained Karl's cheeks in the light of the lamp next to them.

"I'm sorry Karl.." He said quietly aloud, running a hand through his sleeping boyfriends hair. Sapnap saw a small smile appear on Karl's face as his had glided through his hair. "I love you..." The taller boy placed a kiss a top of his head before leaning his head back against the back of the couch.

Sapnap's eyes began to close but suddenly shot open when his phone rang. He looked down at Karl, seeing his smile had disappeared but he was still sleeping peacefully.

He picked up his phone, seeing the words 'Big Q❤️❤️', their other boyfriend. Sap sighed before clicking answer, keeping an eye on Karl as he answered.

"Where the hell are you, Quackity? It's 3am and we left you like 20 messages."

"I'm doing president stufff, babe" Quackity voice slurred.

"Are- are you drunk?"

"Maybeee"

"Oh my god, Quackity. You've got to be kidding me. Karl and I have been waiting for you all night worried sick that something bad had happened"

"I'm on my way now, stop being such a babyy"

"Are you fucking serious? You know what. No, you need to find somewhere else to spend the night, Quackity."

"Wh-what?"

"Sap?" Sapnap looked down, seeing Karl rubbing his eyes sleepily.

"You heard me. Come home once you're sober." The taller boy hung up with a sigh, putting a hand over his eyes.

"Was that Quackity? Is he okay?"

"Yeah..he's just spending the night somewhere else tonight.." Karl sat up a little more, still sitting on Sapnaps lap.

"What happened?"

"I think he went drinking with Shlatt again.. Come on let's go to bed, we'll go talk to him in the morning.."

"Sap...Why doesn't he love us?" Tears began to roll down the smaller boys cheeks again, quickly being pushed away by Sapnaps thumb.

"He does, things are just hard right now.."

In the morning...

It was around 6am when Sapnap woke up, he expected to be holding Karl in his arms but he was sleeping alone. He thought his boyfriend must've been in the living room waiting for Quackity or was already eating breakfast because he couldn't sleep. 

Sap stood up, rubbing his eyes as he left their room. He made his way right to the living room, going to see where his boyfriend was. He found not one but two of his boyfriend, Karl was laying with Quackity on the couch, his head resting on the smaller boys chest.

"Well..found Karl.."

"Shhh, let him sleep.." Quackity said, opening his eyes, looking up at Sapnap. 

"So.. Did you have fun with Shlatt last night?" Sap asked, crossing his arms.

"..I'm sorry, Sappy..."

"Yeah. I bet you are."

"Sap..I really am.." Quackity sighed. "I was being stupid last night.. Shlatt wanted to talk about his stupid president stuff..."

"So you just keep blowing us off without telling us anything? We worried sick about you, Karl was crying for hours worried you were hurt"

"I know.. He told me when I got home.." The smaller boy looked down at his sleeping boyfriend. "I feel terrible.. I wanna make it up to you guys, so I'm quitting. I'm no longer part of his stupid president shit."

"Wait really?"

"Yeah, from everything I put you guys through last night I realized I was such an idiot.. I love you two more than anything else"

"We love you too, Quackity"

I know this isn't my usual type of stories but I hope you all enjoyed it :)

I liked writing it and might make a Karlnapity book once I finish writing another 😅 (i'm writing like 8 books over here-)