💤Helping Tommy Sleep💤

Thank you @CygnusMutai for the suggestion! I will be changing up your idea a little bit but I hope you still enjoy this!

Warning! This story mentions..

-Attacks full of Panics (panic attacks)

-Nightmares

Read this story with caution!

It was peaceful throughout Technoblade's home, somehow it was quiet besides the light strumming from Ghostbur's guitar. The two younger brothers were both sleeping peacefully in their rooms, while Ghostbur just hung out with Edward the enderman in a boat. You could probably hear a pin drop from how quiet it was, that was until there were cries from downstairs.

"Do you hear that, Edward?" Ghostbur asked the enderman, of course he didn't get a response. "Hm..I'll go check it out" Ghostbur stood up, trying to pin point where the cries were coming from. He started with peaking upstairs to Techno's room, seeing his younger brother sleeping peacefully, so it must've been Tommy or a mob outside. He climbed back downstairs, hearing the cries get louder as he descended to Tommy's room. As he touched the floor and looked to his youngest brother, who was trembling in his sleep.

"Tommy.." He stepped towards his brother, hearing his cries out for help. Ghostbur shook is little brother's shoulder, seeing his little brother spring to life off the bed, full of fear.

"Ah! I-I'm sorry- Dream i'm-i'm sorry-" Ghostbur put a hand on Tommy's shoulder.

"Tommy? It's Ghostbur!" His younger brother looked up towards him, taking a few shaky breaths to try and calm himself down. "Are you okay?"

"I- Yeah.. I-i just had a nightmare.."

"Was it about, Dream?" Tommy stayed quiet, just ignoring the question. "Tommy"

"N-No. He's just a pussy with no house, why would I be scared of him?"

"I never said you were scared of him, I asked if that's what your nightmare was about" Tommy bit his lip, realizing he messed up.

"Yeah... It was about Dream.." Tommy looked up as his dead older brother next to him. "I-I saw him blowing up Logstedshire again..but I didn't leave I stayed...I stupidly stayed until he killed me.." Ghostbur pulled his brother into a tight hug, trying to help his brother feel better.

"It's okay, Tommy, you left Logstedshire.. You're living with Techno now!" Ghostbur felt Tommy's arms hug him back.

"I-i know..I just can't stop thinking about it..That day.."

"It'll be okay..You should go back to sleep.. Wait here, I'll be right back!" Ghostbur quickly climbed upstairs, as he came back down, he showed his younger brother his guitar. "I can play you something to help!"

"Thank you, Ghostbur.." Tommy had a small smile on his face.

"What would you like me to play?"

"Do you..do you remember the L'manburg anthem..?"

"Of course i do! I wrote it!" He started strumming a few notes.

"Well I heard there was a special place.. Where men could go and emancipate" Tommy laid back down on his comfortable bed and yawned. "The brutality, and tyranny or their rulers.. Well this place is real, you needn't fret. With Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo, fuck Eret, it's a very big and not blown up L'manburg.." 

"My L'manburg... My L'manburg... My L'manburg... My L'maannburg.." Tommy sleepily sung the rest of the song before falling asleep..

"Goodnight, Tommy.." 

Sorry if this one shot wasn't the greatest, I loved the idea but I was all written out since i had just wrote a five paragraph essay in like 15 minutes-

-💫Nova🪐

Word Count: 556