🎵I'm Right Here🎵

We've got some platonic cuddles cause I want platonic cuddles

I've also been reading a lot of Tommy angst with cuddles so take a irl au

Wilbur laid in his bed comfortably, his eyes were closed but he wasn't sleeping, he was just listening to some music. It was around 3am, and he was probably the only one left awake through out the Minecraft(last name not game-) house. Key word, probably. 

Will looked at the time, seeing the late time and turning off his music and taking his headphones out. He went out into the hallway, making his way towards the bathroom. As the tall brunette walked past his little brothers room, he could swear he could hear someone crying. "Toms?" He knocked on the door, hearing everything go silent. "Tommy, can I come in?" 

"Ye-yeah.." Tommy stuttered, watching as Wilbur opened the door, closing it behind him once he entered. The blonde was shaking, tears streaming down his face as he kept his fingers tangled in his hair. 

"Oh bubba.." Wilbur quickly made his way over to his brother. "Is it okay if I hug you?" He received a nod, letting him wrap his arms around Tommy. "Just copy my breathing bud, in and out, in and out"

The two stayed like that for a few minutes until the scared boy calmed down. He leaned in to Will's touch, enjoying the company.

"Was it a nightmare?" The blonde boy nodded, hiding his face in the taller boy's chest. "Do you want to talk about it?"

"N-no.." Tommy's voice broke as he replied, it being sorta muffled since he was hiding in his brothers sweater. 

"That's okay, let's lay back down and get some sleep okay?" They both laid down on the blonde's bed. "Goodnight, Tommy" Wilbur wrapped his arms around his little brother PLATONICALLY, keeping him close, Tommy got as close as he could to his brother.

"Night-" The younger boy yawned. "Wilby.."

Morning slowly approached, Philza was the first one up like usual. He went to the kitchen and made everyone breakfast, just simple scrambled eggs, toast, and bacon. The creator of minecraft knocked on the first door, Wilbur's, he didn't get a reply so he opened the door. The brunette was gone, he was a little worried so he quickly went to Tommy's after.

"Tom-" Phil opened the door, his heart immediately melting at the view. The two were cuddling PLATONICALLY in the younger boys bed. He smiled, slowly closing the door behind them. 

word count: idk i can't read

i'm Nova, i'm 16, and i never learned how to flipping read