❤️It's getting bad... again❤️

140th story lets gooooo

Warning this story mentions

-depression 

-ignoring hygiene 

-anxiety 

This is just me venting through my stories again :]

Tommy brought the covers up over his head, leaning more into his pillow for comfort. Dark circles were under his eyes from how little he slept, though he laid there day after day, he could never sleep. His thoughts running through his mind from his anxiety. The worry that everyone he loved was going to leave him someday just made it so he couldn't sleep. The blonde just wanted to relax for once, not worry about something stupid every time he tried. He brought his hands to his eyes, moving them up his face to grip his hair.

'They're going to get bored of you'

"No they won't.."

'They don't care, they just want to mess with you."

"That's not true.."

'You annoy them so much, they hate you.'

"Do they..?"

'They're going to leave you one day. Leave you to be all by yourself.'

"They said they wouldn't..."

'They lied to you.'

Suddenly his phone began to ring, Tommy pick up his phone seeing Wilbur was calling. He sighed, clearing the tears from his eyes before picking up his phone. 

"Hey Toms, are you going to join Quackity and me on the DreamSMP? We have that lore stream today, remember?" The brunette spoke out over the phone. 

"Isn't it like 3am, Will? Why would be doing lore now?" The blonde ask, looking at his closed curtains. 

"What? Tommy, it's 4pm? We talked about doing the Las Nevada lore with my revival today, remember?" (idk this is the first thing I thought of so go with it)

"Oh... Oh yeah.." 

"Tommy, are you okay? We can reschedule the streams if you want" Will said, earning a sigh from the younger boy.

"I'm fine I just... I don't know.."

"I'm gonna call Quackity and tell him we've gotta reschedule the streams, then i'm gonna come over."

"Will-" Before Tommy could argue, Wilbur hung up. "God dammit..." He sighed, setting his phone down on the bed. Will was coming over and Tommy, just like his room, was a complete mess. His hair was all messy from never brushing it, his teeth were becoming yellow from never cleaning them, clothes, dirty dishes, bottles of soda and water, and other random things were all around the room, he hadn't even bothered to make his bed in awhile. He wasn't leaving it anyways so why remake it just to ruin it again. 

After awhile of just sitting in his bed, he heard a knock from his front door. He could hear his parents opening it and light talking before someone began walking upstairs. There was a knock on his bedroom door now.

"Toms? Can I come in, please?" He heard Wilbur ask from the other side. 

"Its a mess in here but if you want..." The blonde replied, burying his head in his pillow as the door opened. 

"Wow... You weren't kidding bud.." Will said as he walked into the messy room, sitting on the bed next to his little brother figure. "Hey, you okay..?"

"Does it look like i'm okay..?"

"Do you want to talk about it? Maybe I can help somehow?" The brunette put his hand on Tommys shoulder. 

"Eve-everythings getting bad again, Will..." The blonde began in a shaky voice. "I don't have the energy to do anything anymore... Even the things i like doing like streaming.. My anxiety is through the roof and i-i'm scared.." Tears rolled down his cheeks. "I'm scared everyones going to leave me..." 

"Tommy... Come here.." He sat up, having Wilbur pull him into a tight hug. "I'm never going to leave you, okay? You don't have to worry about that, we all love you so much.." Tommy put his head on the taller boys shoulder. "Everythings gonna be okay, alright? Things will get better"

"How do you know that..?"

"Because I do, things won't be bad forever kiddo.. And I'll be by your side no matter what" Will rubbed circles into Tommy's back, trying to help him calm down. 

"Will..i'm tired.." The blonde leaned more into Wilburs touch, slowly closing his eyes.

"How long has it been since you slept?"

"A day or two? Maybe three?" The brunette ran his hand through the younger boys hair, helping him to fall asleep. 

"Go to sleep Tommy, i'll be here when you wake up"

I feel like all ive been writing is stuff like this and im sorry :(

Word count: 756