🩸You're Okay Little Brother PT2🩸

-PTSD

-Panic at the discs! (panic attacks)

-nightmares 

Wilbur and Phil (+Mumza) live together for plot reasons

Also theres some PLATONIC cuddling so :P

take the wholesomeness. 

Tommy stayed at the hospital for another 2 days, just to make sure he was alright. Will stayed with him the whole time, keeping his promise to not leave. Phil on the other hand had left to go take Tommy's belongings from his old home and bring them to his home. 

"Ready to go, Toms?" Will asked as Tommy out his shoes on. The blonde just nodded as he sat up. "You okay..?"

"Yeah, i'm just really tired.."

"Well let's get you to the car so you can get some sleep, Phil probably has most of your stuff set up at our house"

"What?" He looked up in disbelief. "I'm.. I'm not going home?"

"Unless you want to-"

"No! Please don't take me back there, what if he's there, he'll punish me for telling!" Wilbur quickly pulled him into a hug, rubbing his back. 

"You're not going back there, I promise.. You're going to come live with Phil, Kristin, and me, okay?" Tommy nodded. "Alright, let's get you to your new home, okay?"

"Thank you Will.. You're the best big brother ever.." 

Will drove them home, Tommy was passed out the minute he sat down. He held his older brothers hand as he slept, worried he would leave him behind or something. "Don't worry Tommy.. I'll be here for you.." He said quietly as he parked, stepping out of the car, and going to the other side. "Toms, wake up.." He lightly shook his shoulder. 

"Noo.." The blonde turned his head away.

"Toms, come on, we're here"

"Noo, i'm sleeping.." He mumbled, causing Will to sigh and unbuckle him. The older brunette picked him up, a hand on his back while another under his knees. Tommy was lighter than he expected as the child was almost as tall as he was, but he dismissed it for now. Will walked up to the front door, kicking it lightly so someone would answer the door. The door swung open, revealing Phil standing behind the door.

"Is he okay?" The older brit asked, letting the two in.

"Yeah, he's just tired and wouldn't get up. I'm going to go put him in his room so he can be comfortable" The brunette kicked the door closed behind him before going to the steps, walking upstairs with the blonde still in his arms. He walked into the bedroom at the end of the hallway, seeing the decorating Phil had done earlier. "Nice job, Phil" He said aloud even though his friend couldn't hear him. Wilbur laid Tommy down on the bed, going to stand when Tommy grabbed his arm. "Toms.. You have to let go.."

"Noo... Don't gooo.." The younger boy whimpered.

"Okay.." Will pushed the blonde over a bit to sit next to him on the bed. Tommy moved closer to his internet brother, laying his head on his chest. The older boy put a protective arm around him. "Get some sleep, Gremlin.. I've got you.. Nobody's going to hurt you"

An hour or so had passed, Wilbur didn't leave Tommy's side, he stayed with him as he slept. He scrolled through instagram, looking at peoples photos and stories. He was about to take a small nap himself when he felt the younger boy begin to twist and turn. "Toms?"

"N-no.. Please.." He whispered in his sleep. "I-i'm sorry.. please.." 

"Tommy.. Hey, hey wake up.." Will carefully shook the blonde, trying not to scare him for when he wakes up. 

"D-dad... dad please.. no.. no NO!" Tommy sat up, eyes wide open, he took deep, shallow breaths, trying to remember where he was as he looked around. 

"Tommy, you're okay-"

"Wh-where is he?! Is-is he home from work?! I didn't clean the dished or-or vacuum the house-"

"He's not here, he's in prison remember?" The older boy put his hands on the younger boys shoulders, feeling how tense he was. He was trying to keep his voice calm, though Wilbur was slightly panicking himself, he tried to stay calm, for Tommy. "Just breath, okay..? You're safe.."

"Wh-what if he gets out, he-he'll hurt me again, I-I.." 

"He's not going to.. Even if he did, he's not going to get anywhere near you.. I'll keep your safe" Tommy leaned back, tears rolling down his cheeks as he hid his face in Will's shoulder. "It's okay.. You're okay.."

"I-I don't want him to hurt me again.."

"He won't, I promise..."

Idk if this was that great :/

Word count: 771