🦸My job is to keep you safe too🦸

This is kinda off of 'TommyInnit's Clinic for Supervillians' but like y'know... my au :)

i'm only at chapter 13 so please no spoilers

This has nothing to do with the actual story besides Tommy has healing powers

Warning this story mentions..

-skin juice

-passing out

-detailed injury-ish

-throwing up

and yes this is another big brother wilbur au cause I just wanna

Tommy sighed as he sat on the roof, Wilbur and Technoblade had been out for hours on patrol and still hadn't come back. He's tried messaging his brothers many times but no matter what they wouldn't reply.

"Siren? Blade? Come in please" He said for the hundredth time, still getting no response. "Guys, are you okay?" He asked, holding a walkie-talkie in his hands. "Please respond!" The blonde put his head on his knees, holding the walkie-talkie close to his chest.

"Toms!" Tommy quickly looked up, seeing Techno caring someone in his arms as he jumped from roof to roof.

"Please don't be Will.. please don't be Will.." The boy whispered under his breath, wanting whoever his brother was carrying to just not be Will. Technoblade quickly landed on the roof next to Tommy, laying the person in his arms down. "No..No..Please don't tell me.." On the ground laid Wilbur, covered in blood from his chest.

"He's alive but..His pulse is slow and he's barley breathing.."

"Oh god.. I don't..I don't know if I can fully heal him.." The blonde pulled up his brother shirt, seeing the wound. "What even happened?"

"He was thrown off a roof, landing on broken pipe.. Toms.. I need you to at least try and heal him as much as you can without hurting yourself." Tommy looked at the damage a little more, he didn't think it broke any of his bones but he was bleeding very badly.

"Okay.." He took a shaky breath before putting his hands on his brother wound, hearing him wince in his sleep. "Sorry Will, just hold on.." He spoke aloud eve though is brother was out cold. He closed his eyes, focusing all of his energy onto his brother. Technoblade kept a careful eye on Tommy, watching him to make sure if the boy did overexert himself he would be able to catch him. Slowly Wilbur's bloody wound began to disappear, leaving just a scar.

"Tommy-"

"Shh i-i'm almost..almost done.." The blonde said, not letting Techno steer him from focusing.

"Tommy he's healed you can stop- Tommy!" The older boy quickly pulled Tommys hands away, watching the boy open his eyes. "He's healed.. it's okay.." Tommy finally just nodded, leaning into Technoblade's touch.

"Is-is Will ok-okay now..?" He asked, slowly closing his eyes.

"Yeah bud, he's okay.. i'm gonna wake him up then we'll go inside, okay..?" The blonde nodded, fully closing his eyes and beginning to fall asleep. "Will.. Wilbur wake up.." Techno reached forward, shaking his twins shoulder, earning a groan. "Come on, Will, I can't carry you both inside and Tommy can't walk himself right now."

"Tech?" Will said as he finally opened his eyes, beginning to sit up.

"Hey, how are you feeling?"

"A lot better..." The brunette rubbed his eyes finally looking at his brothers. "Is he okay..?" He leaned forward, sitting in front of the two.

"He's exhausted... It took a lot out of him to heal you." Techno pushed the hair out of his little brothers face. "We should probably get him inside.." Suddenly Tommy sat up, throwing up his dinner from earlier onto the roof before laying back against his brother. "Can you take him to his room? I'm gonna talk to dad about what happened."

"Yeah of course" Wilbur reached over for his little brother, taking him in his arms as he stood up. His arms were under Tommys legs, letting the boys head rest on his shoulder. Tommy brought his arms up to wrap around Wilbur's neck. "He's like a koala" Will whispered earning a chuckle from Techno. The tall brunette began walking downstairs into their home. "My room or yours, bud?"

"Y-yours..." The younger boy mumbled, hiding his face in Wilburs neck to hide from the bright lights.

"Okay, we can go to my room." Will couldn't help but smirk at the boys clingy shenanigans. "Thank you for healing me.."

"You don't need to thank me, you were about to bleed to death and I like having my big brothers around" The blonde sleepily chuckled.

"That's very sweet Toms, I like having my little brother around too"

"Shut up... Its my job to keep you safe too y'know. Its not just cause I like your hugs...and the way you always know how to make me feel better..and-" The boy yawned, cutting himself off. "And you.. you understand me.." Tommy could feel the exhaustion begin to hit like a rock.

"Go to sleep bud, i'm right here." Wilbur said as he walked into his bed room, going over to the bed.

"Don't leave me.."

"I won't, i'm right here, go to sleep you clingy koala"

"I'm not a..a koala..im a raccoon.." The brunette chuckled at his brother last remarks before he passed out. He made sure to get the two comfortable before letting his eyes begin to descend closed.

"Goodnight Toms"

Word count: 876