🎶Jamming Out Together🎶

warning this story mentions...

-sads boi times

-crying

The door loudly slammed shut as Tommy walked inside, grabbing his older brother's attention. The blonde dropped his bag on the ground, keeping his head down as he began to walk to the steps.

"Tommy, are you okay?" Wilbur asked him, watching as the boy turned to look at him slightly. His eyes were red and puffy as he shook his head yes and ran up the steps. "Tommy wait-" The brunette stood up, beginning to head to the steps as his little brother slammed his bedroom door closed. "Toms.." He sighed, sitting back down on the couch.  

The two brothers had been growing apart recently, with Wilbur focusing on his band and Tommy being stressed with school and streaming, the two have barley spoken. Maybe a 'hello' or a 'goodnight' here or there, but no real conversations. Will looked at his watch, he had a half hour before band practice, would that be enough time for them to talk. At this point, the brunette didn't care if he would miss practice or be late, his brother needed him right now. 

Wilbur walked up the stairs, going right to his little brothers door. He could hear sniffles and quiet sobs from beyond the door, what had happened to his little brother?

"Toms?" He said aloud as he gave a light knock, "Can I come in?" There was no response, just silence. "I just wanna talk, that's all, bud."

"I-i'm fine, Will" The blonde's voice stuttered out from his bedroom. "Just go away."

"Tommy, i'm not going anywhere until I know you're okay. I'm coming in." Will turned the door knob, pushing the door open just a little. His brothers room was trashed, dirty dishes piled up, clothes all over the floor, assignments with B+'s or C+'s were all over his desk, most of them ripped up. "Woah..."

"Get out, Wilbur." Tommy said from his bed. 

"No, i'm not leaving." The brunette sat on the side of Tommys bed. "Tell me, what's going on?"

"Nothing." 

"Tommy," Wilbur put a hand on his brothers shoulder (now doesn't this look familiar? aka the last story lol) "Talk to me, please?"

"...It's been a hard week..." He began, sitting up in his bed. "That kid Jacob has been picking on me a lot recently... the comments on my videos have been getting more hateful.. Tubbo and Ranboo barley talk to me anymore.. so many bad things are happening right now..." Tommy wiped his tears away as his brother wrapped his arms around him.

"It's okay.. It's all going to be okay.."

"I just need a distraction from it all..." The blonde cried into Will's shoulder, feeling the brunette rub his back. 

"Hey, i've got an idea" Tommy looked up at him. "What if you come to band practice with me? You've still been practicing piano lately, right? Why don't you play the piano to our songs?" 

"Really..? You'd want me to play with you guys?"

"Of course I would, you're great at piano and we're just going over old songs so why not?"  The younger boy smiled, hugging his brother tightly.

"Thanks Will.."

"Of course Tommy."

The two played with the band for about 2 hours before they all decided they needed a break. Wilbur and Ash went into the kitchen while the rest of the band + Tommy sat in the living room talking.

"Hey Will, Tommy's your little brother right?" Ash asked as he approached the brunette.

"Yeah, he is, what about him?"

"You should seriously invite him to band practice more often, he's really good at piano and singing" Wilbur looked into the living room, watching his friends and little brother laugh and make jokes. He couldn't help but smile to see his little brother so happy again. 

"Yeah, I really should."