🏳️‍🌈Bi Tommy AU PT2🏳️‍🌈

Forgot to finish this..

Its been way too long

Tommy laid in his bed, tears rolling down his cheeks as he laid there. Nothing to him mattered anymore, he didn't see a point to get up, put clean clothes on, shower, anything. The blonde looked at his phone screen again, seeing the words that put a hole in his heart. 'I'm sorry but i'm breaking up with you'

He couldn't help but cry harder when he read those words again. The love of his life broke up with him. The love of his life broke his heart. 

The young boy hadn't left his room since he got that text this morning, it was now 3pm... Phil had tried to come and check on him but Tommy refused to answer the door. He wanted to be alone so why would he answer?

"Tommy?" Will knocked on the boys door again. "Tommy can you please open the door?" The brunette knocked again. Though his father gave up early he wasn't going to. 

"Go away" The blonde replied, it being muffled from the door in between them. 

"Please Toms.." He knocked once more, earning no reply. "Just talk to me..please.." Wilbur put his head against the door. He sighed, sliding down against the door, keeping the back of his head to the door. 

"Will," He looked up, seeing his other brother, Technoblade standing in front of him. "You've gotta give him time.. He'll come to you when he's ready."

"I just want to make sure he's alright.."

"I know, but you can't force him to talk to you... Just..give him his time okay?" The brunette nodded.

"I'm just gonna stay here for a bit though, just to make sure..." 

Timeskip 

Wilbur had been sitting outside Tommy's room for about 2 hours, playing on his phone and listening to anything from the boy. He sighed as he sat his phone down on the floor.

"Hey Toms.." He said aloud. "I'm here for you okay? I get that you don't want to talk right now but, I promise i'll be here." The brunette waited for a minute before continuing. "I know it's hard right now, but whenever you need me, i'm going to be right here." There was still no response, all Will did was sigh, looking at the wall in front of you. 

Suddenly there was a sound of a door unlocking, Wilbur quickly stood up, facing the door. The white door swung open, revealing a messy haired, teary eyed, teenager. He looked like he had been crying for ours in his dark room, just sitting with his sadness.

"He-he broke up with me, Will..." Tears rolled down Tommy's cheeks as he stared at the floor. 

"Toms..." The brunette quickly pulled his little brother into a hug, feeling the blondes tears begin to soak into his shirt. "I'm so sorry bud.. It's going to be okay though.."

"I loved him so much... I-I thought he loved me too.. He-he did it over text.." 

"Hey Tommy, do you wanna go watch a movie with Techno, dad, and me? Take your mind off of everything? We can watch Up if you want"

"Ye-yeah... I'd like that.." The blonde looked at his phone before throwing it on the bed. "Thank you Will for waiting for me" 

"Of course, Toms."

Word count: 555