🌀Seeing is Believing🌀

Warning this story features

-panic attacks

-self harm

-cursing

-blood

-suicidal thoughts 

-hallucinations 

Read with caution

The white snow crunched under Tommy's feet as he walked to Logstedshire, admiring the beauty of the snow falling around him. He had mainly been focusing on the small white snowflakes instead of his destination, was he doing this on purpose? Yes and no, he wanted something to take his mind off of going back to Logstedshire, his old home, but he hadn't meant to focus on the snow. Though it was definitely prettier than Logstedshire..

Suddenly Tommy heard a 'ding', he pulled up his chat seeing a message from his older brother. 'Be back before nightfall, Tommy.' The blonde boy smiled at his older brothers message, ever since he left Logstedshire he felt cared about. If Tommy ever told Dream he was going somewhere, the man wouldn't care at all.. 'I will, pussy' He chuckled before looking back in front of him, how did he not notice that he was almost to his old home? He must've walked out of the snow a few minutes ago and hadn't even noticed..

In front of him stood, well not really stood more like leaning, was his old home. He froze, remembering every vivid detail about the hell he went through, maybe this wasn't a good idea..it was too late to head back now though. 

The young boy carefully walk down memory lane, seeing the ruins of his old home. He knew he couldn't stay long as he looked around, it was already slowly getting dark but right as he was about to message Technoblade he heard a familiar voice from behind him..

"Tommy?" Tommy quickly turned, seeing his best friend standing behind him.

"Tubbo? Why-why are you here?"

"I was coming to see you. Coming to see if you were still somehow alive."

"Wh-what? Why wouldn't I be alive?"

"Because I was hoping Dream tortured you enough to have you kill yourself." The younger boy took a step back, surprised on what his best friend had just said.

"T-tubbo.. That's-that's not true.. You're my best friend.."

"Yeah right, we're friends all right." Tubbo scoffed, rolling his eyes. "You were nothing to me, Tommy, why do you think I exiled you?"

"You- you did it to keep L'manburg safe.."

"No, I did it to get rid of your annoying ass!" Tommy looked away from Tubbo, he knew this wasn't his friend, it couldn't have been right? He looked back, seeing his best friend was gone, as if he wasn't there at all..

"T-Tubbo.." Tears filled his eyes, what if that was his best friend telling him he wanted to get rid of him? Telling him he hoped Dream forced him to commit suicide? 

"Well... That was a disaster, Tommy" The young boy wiped his tears, pulling out his sword as he turned to face Dream..

"Coming to see if i'm dead yet, Dream?"

"Not at all, I came to see if you're done being stupid."

"What..?"

"Your brother doesn't care about you, Tommy, he's just like Tubbo. He wants you dead."