🧟Im Coming Tommy.🧟

Zombie apocalypse au :D

Warning this story mentions...

-blood

-fighting

-zombies obvi

He ran.

That's all the blonde could do.

With a bat in his hand, he ran as fast as he could through the woods. He could hear his older friend yell for him through his walkie talkie, causing more zombies to find him.

"Tommy?! Are you okay? Where are you?! Tommy?!" Tommy reached back, grabbing the walkie talkie out of his bag.

"If you keep yelling I won't be fine! Im somewhere in the woods, there were so many on my way back I just had to run! I don't even have a gun!" He yelled over the walkie talkie, fear in his voice.

"Okay, calm down. Just try and find something to tell me where you are, okay?"

"I-I don't know! I'm still running! I just know I ran west from the house! W-will i'm scared.." The blonde heard Wilbur take a shaky breath.

"Okay, just keep going west until you can get to a safe spot. I'm going to find you, I promise. You'll be okay."

"Okay- Wait I-i think I see a shed, it's small but it might work?" Tommy stared as the small light gray building as he ran towards it.

"Just be careful okay. I'm on my way to you."

"Will...please hurry..." Tears appeared in the boys eyes as he pulled the door open, waiting to see something pop out of him. He quickly rushed into the building, seeing no zombies around.

"I'm coming as fast as I can. Just hang in there."

"Okay...be safe.." Tommy shakily spoke, setting the walkie talkie down on the ground. He grabbed random things in the shed, stacking them so nothing could get in.

It felt like years had went by when it was only an hour or two. The young boy couldn't stop shaking. He was terrified and just wanted to have Wilbur hug him. Zombies would bang on the walls and doors until they lost interest every few minutes, scaring them boy every time. He kept as quiet as he could, covering his mouth to hide his sobs.

"Tommy, are you there bud?" The blonde quickly grabbed his walkie talkie.

"W-will?"

"Yeah it's me, are you okay?" Tommy wiped his tears, sniffling a little.

"I'm physically okay.. no zombies have gotten in yet.."

"Okay good.. I think I'm almost there. Just hold out a little longer." The young boy leaned his head back, hugging the walkie talkie. "I'm sorry I'm taking so long-"

"It's okay... I don't care how long it takes you, I just want you to be okay when you get here..."

"It shouldn't be too much longer...Just hang in there."

"Will..? You're like a big brother to me...I just want you to know that.." The blonde covered his mouth, trying to hide his sobs.

"Toms...Think positively okay? I'm almost there.."

Another half hour went by when suddenly there were loud bangs. Tommy jumped from the loud noises, covering his ears as he began to shake.

"Tommy! Tommy it's me! Are you in there?!"

"W-Wilbur?!" Quickly he stood up, beginning to move stuff from the door.

"Oh thank god you're okay!" The brunette yelled from the other side of the door.

Tommy quickly threw the door open, seeing Wilbur with a shotgun in his hand. He had some blood on his clothes, most likely from killing zombies. The young boy quickly grabbed the taller boys hand, pulling him into the shed and closing the door.

"Are you okay?!" Tommy asked, hugging his older brother figure.

"I'm fine! Are you alright?" Will asked as he wrapped his arms around the shorter boy.

"I'm okay now..."

Word count: 624