Sorry, not a new part again

I didn't think i'd have to say something like this but I was shown i have to.

I will not tolerate any hate on any of my stories, if its toward me, others, creators, anything.  Except homophobes and transphobes, you can hate on them they deserve it

But if you give any hate to anything on my profile, you will immediately be blocked. 

I was forced to get into a disagreement about shipping Tommy and Tubbo, now I don't ship it and I know they get uncomfortable with it but what am I supposed to do? I can't stop it myself besides tell them 'hey Tommy and Tubbo don't like being shipped'

I can't stop them from shipping the two! So why make a comment complaining to me about it?

I do believe the ship is wrong but I CAN'T STOP OTHER PEOPLE FROM SHIPPING IT!!! SO DON'T YELL AT ME AND CURSE AT ME BECAUSE I SAID THERE IS NO HATING ON MY PROFILE.

I DON'T LIKE BEING YELLED AND CURSED AT!

Alright, now that i'm done with that, please don't be like that person who cursed at me and flipped out because I said not to ship them. 

I warned them and now they can no longer even read my stories.

I have rules and they continued to disobey them.

Don't hate on my profile and don't curse and yell at me. 

You will end up losing a fight against me.

So be warned and follow my rules.

Have a great day my ✨stars✨

-🪐Nova💫