🎄Christmas Special🎄

Decided to make this a bit sad :)

Warning this story features

-past abuse 

-sadness

-owo uwu

Ages

Tommy- 9

Will-13

Techno-13

Phil- 100 (im jk hes like 28)

"Tommy!" Phil yelled from downstairs, causing the blonde to flinch and quickly stand up. He quickly ran downstairs, keeping his eyes down as he walked into the kitchen. "Hey Toms," The older blonde went on his knees, making Tommy look up. "We're gonna watch a christmas movie, do you wanna watch it with us?" 

"Am...am I allowed to..?" He asked quietly, picking at his nails. 

"Of course you're allowed to, sweetie" Phil put his hands on the smaller boys. "Why wouldn't you be?"

"I..I wasn't allowed to at.." The boy sniffled. 

"Hey, hey.. It's okay.. You can watch anything you want here, I promise. Why don't you go sit with Will and Techno while I go get some snacks for everyone, okay?" He asked, wiping Tommys tears away as he nodded. "They're in the living room picking out a movie, why don't you go look at the choices." Phil patted the boys shoulder, letting him walk off to the living room. 

"No, no, no, we can't watch that one" Will sighed, as Techno scrolled through the Christmas movies. 

"Why not? It's not a bad movie" Technoblade replied before looking at Tommy. "Hey Toms, what movie do you want to watch?"

"I-I don't know.. I never really watch movies..." The younger boy said, beginning to pick at his fingers again. 

"Come sit with us and look at them" Tommy walked over to the couch, sitting between them. 

"I was thinking the Jim Carrey version of the Grinch" The brunette (techno cause hes a brunette irl) replied, flipping to the movie. 

"Whats it about?" 

"Its about this guy who hates Christmas until a kid changes his mind" Will said, keeping his explanation short and sweet. 

"We can watch that if you guys wanna" The blonde said as he slightly leaned against Wilbur. 

"You boys pick out a movie yet?" Phil asked as he passed a bowl of popcorn to the boys. He sat down in his chair, looking at his sons.

"Yeah, we picked out the Grinch" Technoblade said as he leaned back, pressing play on the remote. 

Tommy's eyes slowly descended closed, as he leaned into Wilburs touch. (PLATONIC) Will had his arm wrapped around Tommy, letting the boy have his head on the older boys chest. He looked over at Techno, seeing a jealous look on his face.

"My Tommy time" The taller brunette whispered, a smirk on his face.

"Do you guys think he's happy here?" Phil asked quietly aloud.

"I would say so, he's at least comfortable here. He's just laying all over Will" 

"I just hope he has a good christmas here with us... I want him to feel loved.. He didn't feel that with his real parents.." 

"We'll help him feel loved"

word count: im on ft with my crush 😊