🦸Words He Can't Take Back🦸

Thank you to chelb980 for the suggestion

This is another TommyInnit's Clinic for Supervillains au

Warning this au mentions...

-fighting

-yelling

-panic at the discos (panic attacks)

Hope you're all ready for some angst

:)

"That's not fair, Wilbur!" Tommy stomped in anger as he looked up at his older brother figure. "You can't just bench me because you're scared!"

"I'm benching you because you almost got yourself killed! Since we made you apart of the team you've been going out of your way to get yourself hurt!" Wilbur yelled back at the blonde.

"No i'm not! I'm just trying to keep you guys safe! I'm not having you get yourself killed again." The younger boy grabbed a stroke of his hair, showing the white streak that had matched his brunette brothers.

"You can't use that an excuse! You're being benched until you know how to protect yourself! End of story!" The taller boy went to walk to the stairs when Tommy grabbed him arm, pulling him back.

"No! We're not done with this conversation. You're not benching me! I'm apart of this team, i'm your healer!" Will pulled his arm away, being frustrated- no angry. He was angry about the situation.

"Thomas, I am trying to protect you. You need to learn being a supervillain even if you are just a healer can get you hurt or even KILLED." The brunette took a frustrated breath, turning away from the blonde.

"I do know that! I know I could get hurt or killed or anything can happen to me, thats part of the job, Will! And i'm will to take that risk!"

"No! No you're not! Just shut up Tommy!" The room became silent, without looking at Tommy older boy took a breath. "Thank you."

"Wilbur." He turned to look at the top of the steps, seeing Technoblade at the top of the steps. "What the hell did you do?!" The pink haired man quickly ran down the steps, running past him. Will finally looked to Tommy, seeing him holding his hands around his neck in the middle of a panic attack.

"Tommy?" He reached out for the boy, swatting Wilbur hands away. With tears in the blondes eyes he reached for Techno, being pulled into a tight hug.

"Breath Tommy, breath, it's okay." The oldest gentleman said, holding the younger boy tightly. He waited for Tommy's breathing to slow down to a normal pace, not letting him go as if he would shatter the second he was let go. "What's going on?"

With tears rolling down his cheeks, Tommy pointed to his neck, opening his mouth but being unable to talk. His hand then pointed to the older brunette, it shaking as he did.

"What? I-I didn't do this did I?" The shaking boy nodded as he hid his face into Techno's sweatshirt.

"Whatever you did figure it out and undo it already!" 

"I do know that! I know I could get hurt or killed or anything can happen to me, thats part of the job, Will! And i'm will to take that risk!"

"No! No you're not! Just shut up Tommy!

"Speak Tommy" Will spoke aloud, watching as the boy's silent sobs finally became louder and louder. "Tommy I-" He reached for Tommy wanting to comfort him in someway but the blonde moved away. 

"You're okay, Toms, you're okay, come on let's go upstairs to your room, okay?" Techno ushered the younger boy to the stairs, shooting Wilbur a dirty look before heading upstairs. The two go to sit on Tommy's bed, the blonde sitting in the middle while the older boy sat on the edge. The room was entirely silent as the younger boy squeezed his jumper sleeves tightly. "Hey, are you okay?" 

"M'fine... Just shaken up I guess.. Can..Can I be alone right now?" Silence filled the room once more before Technoblade stood up, he ruffled the boys hair before shooting him a smile. 

"Come get me if you need me, okay? I'm right next door and Phil's office is right across from your room." He reminded Tommy before leaving the room, Tommy could've sworn he heard something hit his door but decided to ignore it. 

An hour went by before the blonde began to get hungry, so he stood up heading to his door. When he opened it, his 'older brother' fell to the floor, laying on his back. Wilbur gave an awkward smile as he quickly stood up.

"I-i didn't want to force you to talk to me-" The brunette began to explain, feeling arms wrap around his waist. 

"It's fine, Will"

"I'm sorry, Tommy.. For yelling at you and hurting you.. I just don't want you getting hurt to the point where you can't heal yourself. I-I don't want to lose you." Tommy hid his face in the brunette's shirt. "I'm sorry.."

"I forgive you, promise you'll never do that again."

"I promise." 

Word count: 806