🗡Stay Away From My Son🗡

Warning! This story features

-Arguing

-Cursing

Read this with caution!

Flashback...

It was silent throughout the night, all that was heard through the small forest that two young brothers lived in was a creaking door that Tommy had left open. The sound began to annoy Wilbur, so he stood up, passing Tommy's room, seeing the door was open instead of closed. He looked inside to see his younger brother was gone, though Wilbur wasn't worried, he knew where little Tommy was. His brother was most likely outside in his treehouse, playing with his toys or drawing.

"Tommy, are you up there?" Wilbur called out to his younger brother from the bottom of the tree house's ladder.

"..No.." Wilbur chuckled at his little brother before climbing up the ladder. "I said no!"

"Well I wanted to check anyways" Wilbur clicked a button on the wall, turning on the lights, seeing Tommy in the corner. "What are you doing up here and not in bed?"

"I'm not tired..." Tommy was looking towards the floor as his older brother sat next to him.

"Whats on your mind?"

"I miss dad.. When is he coming back?"

Wilbur sighed, "I'm not sure, Tommy... Hopefully soon, but until then at least you got me and i'm fun to hang out with, right?" Tommy nodded.

"Did dad leave because of me?"

"Wh-what? No, of course not"

"Are you lying? Tubbo told me parents lie.."

"No i'm not lying to you, and i'm not a parent, im your older brother" Tommy looked up towards Wilbur, a small smile on his face.

"You're a better big brother than a dad" Both brothers chuckled.

"I'd hope so, come on, lets get inside, it's late" Wilbur stood up, picking his smaller younger brother up and carrying him inside their small little home.

The Present

Wilbur, Tommy, and Tubbo sat outside on the prime path in L'manburg, the two younger boys were talking while Wilbur sat behind them, reading a book about adventure. Suddenly he heard a familiar voice come from in front of them, he looked away from his book to see his father.

"Wilbur, its-"

"I know, Tommy." Wilbur stood up, looking down at the two boys. "Why don't you two go home? I'll be there soon.."

"But Wil-"

"Tommy. Go home, i'll be there soon, okay?" The two nodded before heading back home. Wilbur looked at 'his boys' as they walked away before looking back to his father.

"Hello Wilbur-"

"Save it, Phil. What do you want?"

"I just want to speak to my sons" Wilbur scoffed, crossing his arms.

"Now you want to speak to us? After I raised Tommy on my own since he was seven? I was a teenager and I had to take care of both of us!"

"I know, I know but i'm his father-"

"I'm more of a father to Tommy than you ever have been! I was there through the nightmares, fevers, injuries, late nights doing homework, I taught him everything he knows! I was the only one he had because you would rather go on adventures then take care of your own sons!"

"Wilbur-"

"No! You don't get to speak! And I don't want you near Tommy!"

"He's my son."

"No he's not. You lost any right to call him your son when you walked out."

"Wilbur..Do I have a say in any of this..?" Wilbur turned to see his little brother behind him.

He sighed. "..Of course you do" Tommy walked over to his older brother, standing next to him.

"Why did you leave us, dad?" Tommy feel his older brother but his hands on his shoulders.

"I..I needed to go on one last adventure before I-"

"That's why you left us? To go on an adventure?" Tommy took a step back. 

"Tommy let me explain.."

"Why? So you can justify leaving us?" Wilbur pulled his younger brother into a hug, trying to comfort him.

"Phil. Just stay away from me and my son." Tommy looked up toward Wilbur, with a small smile on his face. "Come on, Tommy." Wilbur let go of Tommy, the two turned around and began walking away.

"Wilbur-"

"No, Phil. Leave us the hell alone. Leave L'manburg and never come back..."

I got this idea from this tik tok by @amandapandajo!

https://www.tiktok.com/@amandapandajo/video/6915356522289679622?lang=en&sender_device=pc&sender_web_id=6908777077471938053&is_from_webapp=v2

So thank you for the inspiration and I hope this was good :)

Have a great day my 💫stars💫

-🪐Nova💫

Word Count: 730