✨Nova's Rewrite✨

Warning this story features...

-unalivment 

-blood

-suicide (it doesn't happen, it's just brought up)

-LANGUAGE! (Cursing)

-The afterlife 

This is my version of Tommy's death :)

"Dream stop! Sam! Sam help!" Tommy yelled as he was pushed into the wall, hitting his head off the wall hard. He fell to the ground, his eyes closing as he hit the floor.

"Get up, Tommy." Dream said as he crossed his arms, but the boy didn't respond. "Stop fooling around." He pushed Tommy's shoulder, seeing the blonde fall forward, the back of his head was covered in blood from the blow. "Whoops.. Oh Sammmmm! I think your kid needs youuuuu!" The green man looked as the lava parted, showing the warden on the other side.

"What do you need Dream- Oh my god!" Sam covered his mouth on seeing his bloody son, just laying there, pale and covered in bruises.

"Guess Tommy should've stopped pushing my buttons, at least he's quiet now." The older gentleman quickly flipped a switch and stepped on the honey. The blocks pushed him over to the cell. 

"You're so lucky I can't kill you. I would stab your throat out right now if I could." Sam reached over the blocks, grabbing Tommy's body and standing back on the honey as it pulled him back. Once the lava closed he set Tommy down on the floor, cupping his cheeks with his hands. "Oh god..Tommy.." 

The warden felt the back of Tommy's head, feeling the crimson liquid pouring out of his head. As he moved his hand, he saw it was just coated in his son's blood. "I'm so sorry.." He pulled his dead boy into his arms, holding him close..

'Sam..I-i don't want to die.. They-they want to kill me!'

'You're not going to die, not while i'm around. I'll keep you safe, kid.'

"I'm so so sorry.."

Wilbur sat in a small flower field, just enjoy eternity in the afterlife. It was usually peaceful when he wasn't around Shlatt or Mexican Dream, though for some reason he couldn't stop thinking about one thing.. He had been thinking about what he said to his little brother not too long ago.

'You never seem to die, do you? I'm proud of you Tommy.' Will couldn't help but smile, thinking about how much his brother had accomplished..

"Will..?" The older brit turned around, seeing his blonde younger brother with a scared look on his face. 

"Tommy?" Wilbur stood up, walking to over to Tommy. "No..No no no no..." He put a hand on his brothers shoulder, his other on his cheek. 

"Wilbur..am-am I dead..?" The blonde's voice shook as he was pulled into a tight hug. 

"It's too soon for you to be dead.."

"Then why-why am I here? Why am I not in Dream's cell?"

"Dream did this to you..?" 

"Yeah..I got trapped in a cell with him for almost a week and..and he pretty much beat me to death.. Could've been worse I guess.." Tommy gave a small chuckle. "I could've committed suicide in exile.."