🌀Seeing is Believing PT2🌀

Warning this story features

-ghost possession 

-self harm

-suicidal thoughts 

-cursing 

-hallucinations 

-cursing 

-blood

Read with caution

"And why are you telling me, Techno? I'm not as close to Tommy as Alivebur was" Ghostbur stood in front of the blood god, he honesty didn't know why Techno had called him over. He was told about what happened at Logstedshire but what was he supposed to do?

"Well I was wondering if ghosts can possess people, because I know that stories say ghosts can fly and teleport but you can't so.."

"I can why- You want me to possess Tommy? No! I'm not doing that!"

"He's acting weird, Ghostbur! And I have no idea how to help him! He is seeing things and hurting himself!"

"I know but I can't possess him, I don't know what could happen, I could make it worse!"

"We have to try something Ghostbur, it's getting worse if we don't do anything. We have to do something and this is our only option" The ghost sighed in defeat, he knew Techno was right but he really didn't want to do it..

"Fine.. Where is he?"

"He's downstairs in his room trying to clear his head from yesterday.."

"Okay.." Ghostbur made his way down the ladder, followed by Techno right behind him. The two climbed downstairs to see Tommy sitting on the floor leaning against his bed with his head resting in his hands. "Tommy..?"

"What.." The younger boy sounded annoyed, he didn't even want to look up towards his family .

"Are you feeling okay..?" The older ghost made his way over to Tommy, sitting next to him.

"I'm fine. Can you two just leave me alone?" Ghostbur looked over to Techno before putting a hand on Tommy's shoulder and disappearing.

"Ghostbur?! Where the hell did you go?!" 

"I'm here." Tommy looked up to his older brother, his eyes being a light gray instead of their usual color. 

"You-you really did possess him"

"I told you I-" The ghost/boy screamed in pain, hugging his stomach.

"Ghostbur?! Whats happening?!"

"Th-there's another- AH!" He screamed again before reappearing as himself next to the younger boy. "Pl-please don't ask me to do that again.." Tommy looked up, confused more than anyone on what had just happened.

"Whats going on?"

"A lot, Tommy.. a lot" The blood god gave the ghost a hand up and helped him to sit on Tommy's bed. "Are you okay, Ghostbur?"

"I'll be okay.." Ghostbur leaned back, leaning his head against the wall in pain. 

"What the hell happened?"

"I-I don't know.. Wait, where's Tommy?" Ghostbur and Techno looked where the boy was sitting, seeing he was gone. 

"Wh-what? How did- How the hell did he do that?! What the hell happened when you possessed him?!"

"There..there was another ghost that possessed him.."

"What?! Could you tell who it was?! Was it Shlatt?"

"I-I don't think so.. Though I don't think they were good, all I could see was darkness after I spoke to you." Technoblade leaned against the wall, covering his mouth with his hand, now more worried for his younger brother than earlier. "Tommy's in danger.."

"Yeah... We need to find him now." 

Tommy slowly opened his eyes, seeing oak trees sitting all around him, how did he get there? The last thing he remembered was sitting by his bed with a splitting headache. So many questions filled his head as he looked to his surroundings. Where was he? Where were his brothers? How did he get here? 

The young boy stood up, taking in his surroundings, only seeing the large oak forest around him.

'It's Tommy right?' The younger boy looked round, trying to figure out who asked him his name. 'I'm not out there kid, i'm in your head.'

"Wh-what the hell?"

'You can call me Samael, you're Tommy, correct?'

"Uh yeah..Nice to meet you I guess?"

'Yes it is and I would like to help you.'

"Help me with..? Help me with what? I'm perfectly fine." The voice in his head scoffed. 

'I saw you yesterday saw what you saw. You're broken...but I can help you, unlike the others who will always put you down, I can be helpful. We both have a common enemy here..'

"I don't have any enemies-" 

'Dream. He is our enemy.' Tommy wake taken back, maybe this voice was actually helpful.. 'I want to help you. If i help you get rid of Dream, we'll both be happy.'

"So that's all you want? Is to help me get rid of Dream?"

'If we get rid of him, I can do more than that, I can take away the other voices, the bad voices.' Tommy's eyes widened, this voice in his head could take away bad thoughts? 'All you need to do is let me take the steering wheel.'

"..Can I talk to my brothers first? To at least tell them?"

'Of course.' Tommy opened his eyes, when did he close them? The blonde boy looked around, seeing he was back in his room.

"Did we ever leave my room?"

'We did, and now we're home. Your brothers are outside.'

"Okay..Thank you, Samael"

So i kinda wanna make this a full on story because idk why but I like this idea, idk how i made this idea but i really like it so :p

So yeah, if you want a whole story on this go ahead and tell me title ideas in the comments below

-💫Nova🪐

Word Count:912