🧪Allium Duo🌸

Warning this story mentions

-attempted suicide 

-overdose 

-Suicidal thoughts 

Ranboo knocked on Tommy's door, he had a small bouquet of alliums in his hands. He did this every morning, giving the blonde some flowers and asking about how he's been. Usually he would only get a 'i'm fine' or  a 'i'm okay I guess', but somedays he'd get a smile from the younger boy, and even a 'i'm good, Ranboo' from the boy. Though something was different today, usually Tommy would answer right away, or he would yell that he was coming but there was nothing today? 

He knocked again, waiting for any kind of response but..nothing.. He didn't want to barge in but what if something was wrong? He knocked once more, waiting for something but earned nothing again. "Please be okay Tommy.." he said as he opened the door, walking in quickly to find the blonde on the ground. "Tommy!" He rushed over to his side, seeing a glass bottle in his hand with a few drops of a dark green potion in them.. Poison.. "Oh god.. oh god.. Hold on, okay, I-i.. I need to find you milk"

The blonde chuckled, still being semi-conscious. "There's no milk hereeee" He said as if he was drunk, obviously not thinking clearly as he slowly died. 

The half enderman sent a quick message to a few people before searching through Tommy's chests. If only he was lying.. there was no healing potions, gapples, or milk in the chests. "Shit.. Guys please hurry..." He mumbled to himself before sitting back down near his friend. "Tommy.. Stay with me okay..?" He carefully lifted his friend up, holding him in his arms. "Will and Tubbo are on their way"

"Noooo.. they'll be disappointed... They'll be mad at me.."

"No they won't, they're going to help, okay?" Tears rolled down Ranboo's cheeks, though it hurt, this hurt worse, watching his friend die in his arms while others try and get there as fast as they can.

"They'll be saddd"

"They'll be sad if you die, Tommy, just keep talking to me.. don't close your eyes.."

"I don't- I don't wanna..." Tommy slowly closed his eyes, letting his head dip back. 

"Tommy! Ranboo!" Tubbo yelled for his friends as he ran in, a bucket of milk in his hand. He carefully ran by their sides, taking a second to assess the situation before forcing his younger friend to open his mouth. The brunette dumped the milk into his mouth, slowly watching his skin slowly go back to its normal color. 

"Is-is he going to be okay?" Ranboo asked.

"I think so... Did you message Wilbur?-" The two looked back, hearing the front door open. 

"Please don't tell me i'm too late" Will didn't step further inside, just in case he needed to run out. 

"He's alive..." Tubbo replied, looking back towards Tommy. "Just.. out cold"

A few days passed, Tommy was still sleeping peacefully. Wilbur and Tubbo slept in the other room, they didn't want to leave until the blonde woke up. Ranboo decided to stay up, sitting by his bed. He just watched the time go by, looking towards Tommy every so often. He held a allium in his hands, the rest sitting in a vase by the bed. 

"..Why did you do it, Tommy..? Why didn't you just ask for help.."

"I-I..I didn't want to be weak..." The blonde slowly opened his eyes. "I-i'm..sorry.."

"Tommy.." The half enderman scooted forward on his seat, getting closer. "You're not weak, not even close to that, even if you ask for help, that would never make you weak"

"..Is everyone mad at me?"

"No, no ones mad, we're all happy you're alive.. I'm glad I didn't lose you" Ranboo held out the flower. "I got you a flower.."

"Thank you Ranboo.."

Word Count: im tired af (641)