🤚DeafInnit PT2🤞

Heres a PT2 cause big brother Will makes brain go BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

This takes place after Will's revival but pretend Tommy still lives with Techno cause :p

"Talking is double quotes"

'Signing is single quotes'

Tommy laid on Techno's couch, sleeping peacefully as he took his nap. His back was toward the others in the house, which were just his two brothers. Techno sat at the kitchen table, reading a book as he sipped at his tea, while the recently realived Wilbur was going to pop a bag by his little brother to scare him. He chuckled as he held the bag above the boys head, quickly smacking it, making a loud bang. Will laughed as he waited for Tommy to spring awake but all that came was the loud drop of the pigmans teacup on the table. 

"Wilbur! What the heck?!" The middle brother yelled out, seeing his older brother confused.

"Why didn't he wake up?"

"Seriously? You were trying to wake him up?" Technoblade crossed his arms. "Why can't you just let him sleep?"

"Because." Was all he answered. "Is he okay?"

"He's fine, just sleep deprived" The brunette sat down next to Techno, getting his serious face on. "What?"

"What happened? That bag popping definitely should've woke him up.."

"He couldn't hear it, and if it did he would've been freaking out. Why does it matter?"

"What do you mean? How could he not hear that?" The pig man finally set his book down. "I haven't spoke to him since you know.. I came back, what's going on with him?"

"He's deaf, you idiot." Will gave him a confused stare. "He told me he started losing his hearing when L'manburg blew up the first time, but it got worse after Logstedshire. He can't hear anything"

"How did it get worse in Logstedshire?"

"Dream blew up the place..right next to him.. He was luckily okay minus the hearing issues. I use sign language since he can't read lips"

"You two learned sign language?"

"Yep, I don't know when he learned but Phil taught me when we were younger.." The two looked over at Tommy, seeing him still sleeping peacefully. "I'm worried about him.."

"Am I a bad brother..?" The older boy asked, looking up at Techno. 

"We both have.. but he'll get better eventually-" The two were cut off by their little brother whimpering as he tossed and turned on the couch. "He's having a nightmare.." Will quickly stood up, going over to his little brother. He lightly shook the blonde's shoulder, watching him spring to life with fear in his eyes.

"Woah woah woah, Tommy calm down" Tommy gave him a confused look, obviously not being able to hear him. He started signing super fast, so neither of his brothers could understand him. "What is he saying?"

"He's going to fast" Techno came over to the two, seeing tears rolled down the boy's cheeks. 'Slow down, slow down, I can't understand you'

'Nightmare' Was all he signed.

"He said nightmare" 'What was it about?'

'Dream and my death'

"He said it was about.. Dream and his death.. Poor kid.." 'Do you wanna talk about it?' Tommy shook his head no. 'That's okay, just breath, you're alright'

"Can you tell him something for me?"

"Yeah, what do you want to tell him?" 

The blonde watched as his brothers spoke, unable to read their lips from how fast they were talking. He was getting a few words but nothing that made sense. 

'What are you guys saying?' He signed as they looked at him. 

'Will said that he's sorry he wasn't a good brother, he knows he messed up in the past and feels terrible but he want to be better. He asked if he we could teach him sign language so he can talk to you himself.'

'He wants to learn? For me?' He looked over at Will, seeing the brunette smile. 'I'd like that a lot' Techno turned to Wilbur, saying something causing them both to smile. "Th-thank you.." His voice sounded scratchy from not speaking for awhile. The older boy quickly pulled Tommy into  a hug, holding him tight as he rubbed his back. 

Maybe their family would actually be a family again..

Word count: 710 :)