🔫A Different Kind Of Life PT2🔫

Warning this story mentions..

-scars

-past SH

-past abuse

-ketchup (blood)

Tubbo was pulled into the room with the others, though the moment he saw Tommy, the tears began to spill. Will pulled him into a tight hug letting the boy cry into his shoulder. 

"H-how..? Where- What- Why?" Tubbo struggled to get anything out. 

"We don't know.. He just came into my room saying he had to kill me.. He was scared when he remembered who I am.." Will replied, rubbing the boys back. "He passed out from a panic attack when I tried to talk to him.."

"Why does he have all those scars..? Are there more anywhere else..?" 

"We only checked his arms.. Theres marks on his wrist from being bound to something and very old self harm scars from around a few years ago.." Phil replied. "Probably from when he first started youtube and was getting all that hate..We should ask him about it though..

"Guys," Techno said aloud to the group, "He's waking up." Tubbo quickly ran to the bed as Tommy opened his eyes. 

"Tommy! You're-" The blonde quickly sat up, trying to move away from the people in the room. "Toms?"

"G-get away from me! Please! Don't hurt me!" He fell off the bed, landing with a loud thump. "Don't-don't hurt me!"

"Tommy, we're not going to hurt you... It's us, your friends.." Tubbo said softly, making sure not to scare him even more. 

"T-tubbo..?" The blonde croaked out.

"Yeah.. it's me.. Come here Tommy, we're not going to hurt you.." Tommy carefully climbed off the bed, going into his best friends arms. "You're safe.. I'm not going to hurt you.."

"Toms.." The boy stiffened in Tubbo's arm as Wilbur called him 'Toms'. "Sorry.. do you not want me to call you that right now..?"

"N-No it's fine.. I-i just..." Tears began to roll down the younger boys cheeks. "I-I was supposed to hurt you... I-i can't.." Will sat down next to the two, wiping Tommy's tears away. 

"Shhh... It's okay... That doesn't matter anymore.. Do you think you can tell us what happened to you?" He nodded. "Okay, you don't have to tell us everything if you don't want to.."

"Okay..."

Flashback...

Tommy walked on the sidewalk, earbuds loudly playing in his ears as he walked. A smile was on his face as he listened to a LoveJoy song. He was happy as can be, well before a cloth was clamped over his mouth, making him feel very dizzy and sleepy..

He slowly opened his eyes, feeling something wrapped around his head, covering his mouth. He tried screaming, though it only came out as a muffled yell, nobody could probably hear it. A door in front of him slammed open, causing him to jump. 

"Good morning, Mr.Simons. Did you have a good night sleep?"

Days and day after were literal torture for Tommy. He was beat to a pulp every time he said something or did something wrong. He had probably broke every bone in his body from all the beatings he got... 

He watched as his 'colleagues' killed innocent people, he had to kill people. He didn't want to hurt people but if he didn't he'd be killed..

"And you all know the rest.." Tears continued to roll down Tommy's cheeks as Tubbo kept him in a hug. "I-I..I didn't want to hurt anyone.."

"We know Tommy.. It's okay.. We know you wouldn't hurt people unless you had to.." Wilbur replied, taking one of Tommy's hand in his own. "And you're safe now.."

"No i'm not... If I don't check in soon, they're going to find me and kill me.." 

"We're not going to let them hurt you.." Phil said, sitting next to Tubbo on the bed. "We can go to the police, and everyone here will make sure your safe.."

"I don't want any of you to get hurt when they do come for me..." 

"No one's going to get hurt, but we need to tell everyone else you're alive" The blonde quickly looked up at Techno's statement. 

"Everyone else?" Technoblade gave a small smile and nodded. 

"Everyone from the SMP is visiting for awhile.. They were here for..for your 'funeral'..." Dadza explained. "Do you..do you want to go see them?" Tommy quickly nodded, it had been so long since he saw any of his friends, he had began to fully forget them in the few months that he was gone.. "Come on, let's go see them"

Phil and Technoblade went out first, telling everyone to come downstairs. While the two were trying to explain the situation, Tommy, Tubbo, and Will were quietly talking in the other room. 

"Let's go talk to everyone then we can go down to the police station and tell them about what happened, is that alright Tommy?" The older gentleman asked, standing by the door next to Tommy. He nodded in reply, seeming a little shaky. "Hey.. You're okay, Tommy.. Nobody's upset at you and no one going to hurt you"

"Promise..?"

"I prom-" The shorter brunette elbowed Will. "We promise." The blonde smiled, giving a small nod, Wilbur pulled open the door, letting Tommy walk out first. Quackity was the first person to run up and hug him, though he didn't know how to reply to the sudden hug from his shorter friend. He carefully brought his arms around his black haired friend. Soon other people joined the group hug, Niki, Jack, Will, Tubbo, Phil, Techno, Sam, Dream, George, Ranboo, everyone joined in the tight group. 

"i-i'm so-so sorry.." Tommy stuttered out. 

"Don't be, Tommy.." Quackity replied, hugging the boy tighter. "Everything's going to be okay"

Word count: 950 

I might do a pt3?