💚I'll always be here for you💚

"Do you have to go, Wilbur?" Little Tommy asked, looking up at his older brother.

"I do, i'm sorry, Tommy" Wilbur went down on one knee, getting to his younger brothers level. "But you'll be here with Techno, he'll take care of you" The older boy set a hand on Tommy's shoulder. "I'll be back before you know it, okay?"

"Okay.." Wilbur gave Tommy a hug before standing up and opening the door.

"I'll be back in a couple of months" The older brother gave a smile before closing the door, leaving his younger brother alone. Technoblade had gone out for food about an hour or two ago, how much longer could he be gone? It was a bit worrisome to Tommy, what if he was going to be alone for the rest of the day?

"Okay think.. what am i going to do?" Tommy asked himself allowed.

"If you ever need anything, you know where i'll be, Tommy. Don't be afraid to come and get me.'

The young boys eyes widened as he remembered something his babysitter had said. He could go to Sam's if he needed help! Tommy quickly ran to his bedroom, grabbing a red backpack with his name in white letters on it. He grabbed a few things he might need like snacks, a flashlight (i know theres no flashlights in mc but THIS IS A FANFIC! SO SHHHHHHH) since it was getting dark soon, a compass, an extra set of clothes, and a blanket. Once he grabbed a few things, he put on his shoes and jacket and went right to the door to leave. Sam's place luckily wasn't too far away, but it was still a walk for a kid with short legs.

It was a semi cold day as he left his home, seeing the moon slowly go down as he closed his door. Tommy held onto his backpack straps, looking down as he walked. Why did everyone have to leave him?

After around 10 minutes of walking, Tommy finally made it to Sam's lovely little home. The young boy knocked on the wooden door, waiting for a response or Sam to open the door. "Sammmm! Sammm!" He called out, he was being very impatient.

After a second of yelling, the door opened, revealing his babysitter, Awesamdude. "Tommy? What are you doing here?"

"Techno left me home alone..Can I come in?"

"Of course, come on in" Sam opened his front door a little wider, allowing the small boy to walk inside. "How long did they leave you alone?"

"Not long.. Wilbur just left for school and Techno is out getting food.. I didn't know when he would be back" The older boy bent down to be eye level with Tommy.

"Okay, are you hungry or thirsty?"

"I'm a bit hungry.."

"I'll go make you something to eat, do you want to help?" The little boy nodded, setting his bag down as Sam stood up. "Come here" He lifted Tommy up, carrying him into the kitchen.

After an hour of Tommy and Sam hanging out, there was a knock on the door. "That's probably your brother"

"Do I have to go..?" The little boy asked, standing up from where he had been sitting on the floor.

"You'll see me tomorrow, Tommy, but yeah you gotta go with your older brother" Sam opened the door, being greeted by Technoblade. "Hello Techno"

"Sorry I took so long.. I totally forgot Will was leaving today and though I could take my time before I got your message."

"It's okay, I don't ever mind watching big T" Tommy walked over to the door, standing by his older brother.

"I'm so sorry Tommy, I forgot you were going to be alone"

"It's okay.."

Sam went down on his knees again, putting a hand on Tommy's shoulder. "I'll see you tomorrow, alright?" He just earned a nod from the little boy. "Hey.. You know if you ever need someone to spend time with you when your brothers are busy, you can come visit me. I'll always be here for you"

Word Count: 682