📱Not Right Now📱

Warning this story mentions...

-self harm

-sharp objects (blades)

-depressing thoughts

god i'm writing very depressing stuff rn-

Can y'all tell i'm struggling through summer?

Tubbo stood in Micheals room, looking through the bedtime stories on the shelf. "Alright Micheal, what book do you want for a bedtime story? We've got the princess and the frog, the very hungry caterpillar, good night moon-"

"Caterpillar! Caterpillar!" The piglin yelled with his hands in the air.

"Okay, okay, we'll read the very hungry caterpillar" The brunette took the book off the shelf, looking at the cover before going to sit on his sons bed. "Alright are you-" Tubbo looked towards his phone, seeing it ringing on the counter. "Hold on, Micheal" He picked up his phone, answering whoever was calling him. "Hello?"

"T-tubbo I-"

"Tommy, right nows not really a good time, i'm a bit busy.. What do you need?"

"I..I'm sorry I just.."

"I'm sorry Tommy but I don't have time for this.. I have.. more important things.." The half ram moved his phone from his ear, hanging up and setting it back down. "Alright, where were we?"

"I'm sorry Tommy but I don't have time for this.. I have.. more important things.." Tommy heard the beeping, signifying Tubbo hung up on him.

"Tubbo..." He said quietly aloud to himself, setting his phone on the floor next to him, leaning his back against the crafting table behind him. He had a hand over his phone, his other hand trembling as he held a small blade. "God I messed up didn't I..?" He asked himself, looking towards the silver blade in his hand. "I-I shouldn't do it but maybe I deserve it..." He looked back towards his phone, picking it up and dialing a few numbers before clicking call..

"Tommy? Is everything alright?"

"A-are you busy right now?" The blonde asked over the phone.

"No, i'm not, is something wrong?" 

"..Yeah... Can you please come over to my place..?"

"I'm on my way, do you want me to stay on the phone with you while I walk..?"

"No, it's okay.. Just please hurry... Thank you Sam..."

There was a loud knock on Tommy's front door, he muttered a 'come in' to whoever was out there. The door was pushed open, revealing the worried creeper hybrid. He walked inside, shutting the door behind him. "Tommy? Are you okay?" 

"N-no... I'm not.." The blonde replied, hiding his face in his knees. 

"Talk to me, bud.." Sam said as he sat down in front of the boy. "Whats going on?"

"..I-I'm having bad thoughts.." He said quietly, looking over towards the blade that was now on the floor. "I-I didn't do anything though.."

"I'm very proud of you for that, and for calling for help" The creeper king replied, sitting in front of the blonde. "Come here.." Sam said, opening his arms letting Tommy PLATONICALLY sit in Sam's lap. (cause cuddles are the best thing when your sad) "Do you wanna talk about why you're feeling all these bad thoughts..?"

"At-at first it was because I felt like I needed to be punished for not doing anything today...(nOVa StOP vEnTInG iN YoUR bOOk!!!!!!) so I went to ask Tubbo for help.. and he told me he's too busy to help me.. I-i didn't mean to bother him I just.. I just knew you all would be disappointed if I-.." He looked towards the blade before turning his head toward Sam's shoulder. "Did that... So I-i called you.."

"I'm sorry about that, Tommy.. But because you do nothing all day doesn't mean you deserve to hurt yourself. Somedays we just need a day to do nothing, and that's okay.. I'm so proud of you, okay?" Tommy just nodded. "If you ever need me, i'm just one call away. No matter what, call me whenever you need. I'll always be here for you."

Never thought I could vent so much in one story-

Well minus the SH, I don't do that

Word count: 666