🎃Happy Halloween My Little Pumpkin🎃

Enjoy some age regressor tommy fluff

Caregivers: Will and Techno

Little: Tommy (4-5)

Warning this story mentions...

-crying littles 

Tommy was sitting on the couch, watching the random tv shows with Wilbur and Techno. He laid his head on Wilbur's shoulder as they continued watching their festive shows. Tonight was halloween, so of course the three were watching halloween specials or halloween movies. Though Will and Technoblade wanted to take their little boy trick or treating.

"So Toms, any plans for tonight?" The tall brunette asked, wrapping his arm around the blonde.

"Nope, just going to spend time with you guys, why?"

"Well...we were wondering if our baby boy wanted to go trick or treating?" The other brunette asked (Technoblade cause this is an irl au).

"Are you guys trying to make me regress..?" Tommy sat up, looking at the two, he honestly liked the idea of slipping and going trick or treating. He had been super stressed lately and needed a day to finally relax.

"We noticed you've been stressed so why don't you slip and we'll go get some candy?" Techno rubbed his arm.

"Can you guys help me slip..?" Will pulled his little into his lap. 

"Of course we can sweetie, we'd love to help our baby boy." He started bouncing his knee, watching the blonde begin to giggle as he slipped. "Did you get the costume?" The brunette asked, continuing to bounce the boy. 

"Yeah, I got him the cow onesie or I have a sheet with holes in it for a ghost." Tommy continued to squeal and giggle as he was bounced up and down. 

"Alright buddy, ready to go pick out a costume?" 

"Yeah! Yeah! Costume!" The little raised his hands in the air as Will picked him up, placing him on his hip. 

"How old are you baby?" Techno asked as he followed the two from behind.

"I'm four!" 

"You're such a big boy, honey!" Wilbur walked upstairs, into his room, seeing the two costumes laid out. "Which costume do you wanna wear?" The little boy pointed at both of the costumes. "Both, sweetie?" The blonde nodded. 

"Okay, I think I can figure something out. Grab me the scissors"

Technoblade ended up cutting holes in the top of the sheet and in the back. Two on top for the horns, one in the back for the tail, and Tommy loved it, he squealed once he saw it and put it on right away. 

"It looks great, Tech, he is adorable" The blonde quickly ran to his caregivers. "Say thank you to techie"

"Tank you, Techie!" The little yelled as Wilbur handed the younger boy a pumpkin bucket. 

"Come on bud, let's go get some candy!"

"Candy! Candy! Candy!" Tommy ran towards the steps before carefully walking down them before running to the door. 

The three went out for two hours before Tommy began to get tired. Though the boy was of course stubborn and didn't want a nap. 

"Come on, Toms, lets head back home sweetie" Will said as he held the boys hand. 

"Noooo, not tiwed" The little yawned as he spoke, rubbing his eyes. 

"Bubba we can see you're tired." Technoblade said as he picked Tommy up, expecting the bpy to wiggle around. 

"I don't wanna go home... I want-" He yawned again. "mowe candy..."

"Sweetie, you're tired, let's head home" Wilbur watched as the boy laid his head on his other caregivers shoulder. 

"No! I want candy!" 

"Well now we're going home because someones being cranky" The younger brunette (Techno) said, continuing to walk to their home. The little began to cry, he just wanted to get more candy, why did he have to go home?

"Tommy- Here let me take him" Will said, taking Tommy from the shorter brunette. "Shhhhh, it's okay bubba, we've got soooo much candy, so why don't we let some of the other monsters and ghosts get some?" The blonde slowly stopped crying, leaning his head against his older brother figures shoulder. "You're such a good ghost cow, sweetie, let's get home"

"Okie dadda" (don't take that as something weirdo sickos) Will smiled, looking over at Techno to see him smiling too. 

Word count: 🎃